Viewing 13 posts - 161 through 173 (of 173 total)
  • Anyone here go shooting or beating?
  • zokes
    Free Member

zokes – if you haven’t given up on this – where are you?

Sorry, off to bed (in the land down under).

I’m not sure you need my help anyway, anyone with half a brain can see Fred’s barking at the wrong forest, never mind the wrong tree. I give it 30 mins or so before he takes his hijack 1 step further and posts some completely irrelevant pictures. Thread destruction complete, and perfectly reasonable question posed by the OP completely lost.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, sprouts should be tortured to death, horrible little things. 😡

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

anyone with half a brain can see Fred’s barking at the wrong forest, never mind the wrong tree

Why are you so rude? If you want to engage in intelligent debate, as Zulu is doing, fine. If you’re going to descend into abusive insults, do you really think I should show you any respect?

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Actually, I’ve bin thinking about trying to be wrong, now and then.

Because that is an experience which is alien to me
    Thanks, but I don’t think you have to point out how awesomely wide of the mark you can be, most people already know

As for them sprouts, well, bastards the lot of them, I hope hey rot in hell!

that on the other hand is the rightest thing I’ve read on here for ages. if I had my way, I’d line them up against an east laondon wall and make them listen to elfin drivel on until, well for ever.
    And i don’t take that sort of thing lightly.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

anyone with half a brain can see Fred’s barking at the wrong forest, never mind the wrong tree

FIFY

zokes
    Free Member

do you really think I should show you any respect?

I’m confused as to why you think I should care

Why are you so rude?

Rude? Nope, not done that there.

However, I think you should brush up on your intelligent debate:

Yeah, sprouts should be tortured to death, horrible little things.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

zokes – if you haven’t given up on this – where are you?

Sorry, off to bed (in the land down under).

I’m not sure you need my help anyway, anyone with half a brain can see Fred’s barking at the wrong forest, never mind the wrong tree. I give it 30 mins or so before he takes his hijack 1 step further and posts some completely irrelevant pictures. T

Sorry, should have been addressed to OP – helios – if you’re still around – is perthshire handy for you?

TooTall
    Free Member

If rearing animals was as ‘inefficient’ as you claim, why have Humans bin rearing and eating them for millions of years then?

You really are out of your comfort and knowledge zone now if that is the tripe you are spouting fella. Farming animals is far more energy intensive than farming vegetable crops. The energy consumed is far less than is made available in a calorific value as food at the other end for meat. Comparing how we lived before the industrial revolution to now is as relevant as flying to the moon right now.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Try reading all of what I writed, Too Tall. Please.

And please answer that question. Why have humans bin eating animals for millions of years, if other foodstuffs were always readily available?

Junkyard
    Free Member

lefty weedy vegan agrees with right wing hunter shocker

TooTall
    Free Member

If you want to compare nomadic populations who lived within the limits of their ecosphere, with a settled and industrialised population that rapes and pillages the earth with no thought for the consequences, I cannot possibly give you an answer that will satisfy us both. Animals will provide high calorific content – especially if the whole carcass is processed as much as possible (waste nothing) and easy to move around. Planting crops is a little more complex and requires far more thought and longer term investment but, acre for acre, produces more food than farming animals.

So – comparing a nomadic herder with a settled farmer and the requirements of society now is daft. Please continue ploughing your random furrow tho – seeing you try to argue out of a lack of understanding is amusing me on this day.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

And please answer that question. Why have humans bin eating animals for millions of years, if other foodstuffs were always readily available?

Quite apart from the cutesy wutesy baby talk seriously wrecking any chance you might have of being taken seriously, you really do need to check your facts
    Anatomically modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago, reaching full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago

zokes
    Free Member

Quite apart from the cutesy wutesy baby talk

Be careful, he’ll think you’re rude, then he won’t *RESPECT* you….

Viewing 13 posts - 161 through 173 (of 173 total)

The topic ‘Anyone here go shooting or beating?’ is closed to new replies.