Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Anyone have a spotify invite?
  • freeform5spot
    Free Member

cheers!

Ewan
    Free Member
    DezB
    Free Member

Thats not very helpful Ewan.

I'll have to wait til I get home, will send you one (if I remember!)

tomalsop
    Free Member

I've got 8 invites at the moment if you want one?

Not quite sure what they're for as I started using Spotify without anybody sending me one.

sc-xc

If you have a spare tomalsop that would be good. I think it's only a limited service without the invite.

email is scblurxc@googlemail.com

Cheers

DezB
    Free Member

They've changed it recently to be invite only.
    Send one to ff5s so he can use Spotify and he will love you forever.

sc-xc

I bet they even have 80's bands on Spotify eh DezB 😉

sc-xc

cheers tomalsop!

tomalsop
    Free Member

Invite sent to Barry.

That makes sense, I know non-UK members need an invite to use the service at all but I've been paying for Premium ever since I joined up as it's so much better without ads if your listening to whole albums.

tomalsop
    Free Member

FF5Spot, I've tried sending and invite to the email on your profile but Spotify says it's already registered?

Ewan
    Free Member

How is that not useful? It allows you to sign up straight away…. you don't need a invite if you have that link.

Fairly useful i'd say…

DezB
    Free Member

Barry Bethel – Member
    I bet they even have 80's bands on Spotify eh DezB

🙂 They do – I had a listen to NMA to see if they've changed. They haven't 😉

DezB
    Free Member

Ewan – you must be seeing a different link to me then –

Spotify is currently in an invite-only beta, which means you need to have an invitation token to access the service.
    Invitation code:

Not invited?

Del

Thats not very helpful Ewan.

more helpful than you seem to think. nbt posted that link last week, i signed up on the spot and started listening. no invite required. 😉

organic355
    Free Member

what are these invites needed for? is it to get the premium for free, or simply to register for the basic?

freeform5spot
    Free Member

should I re-register with an invite then??

I hate being this dumb!

warton
    Free Member

I had to wait for an invite. unless they've launched it properly in the last few weeks? for what its worth I think its over rated. I only have a laptop with crappy speakers. I'm moving house early next year so may get a new improved set up, hooked up to proper speakers to see what its actually like, as listening to music on laptop speakers is a waste of time

theflatboy
    Free Member

DezB – Member

Ewan – you must be seeing a different link to me then –

Spotify is currently in an invite-only beta, which means you need to have an invitation token to access the service.
    Invitation code:

Not invited?

yes, that's what they say but if you follow ewan's link, which i also posted last week, then you can ignore that as it lets you register and get on the free service without an invite 😕

to conclude: useful.

DezB
    Free Member

to conclude: useful.

If that is the case, then I wholeheartedly agreee. Yes, with 3 'e's.

theflatboy
    Free Member

good man – my cousin was sharing my username for a bit cos of the switch to invite only, so i found out the above method for her. works a treeeat. 🙂

Ewan
    Free Member

My method worked two days ago, when I log in with firefox in private mode (which blocks cookies etc) it also works….

DezB
    Free Member

Your pardon is begged, old chap.

john_l
    Free Member

Well worth paying for the premium service imo. Transfer whole albums & playlists to your iPhone & listen to them offline – great way to listen to loads of stuff that you might otherwise not bother with. Only drawback, & it's a minor one, is that on the iPhone the App has to be open so you can't listen in the background while using other apps.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Hmm I never signed up via invite, and when I googled spotify the above link was the first thing I got. Looks like I was lucky! No way I'd pay for premium though, they're missing too many of my favourite artists.

john_l
    Free Member

That's the point for me though – I already have most ofthe stuff by favourite artists.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, me too – it's all about discovering new stuff

scaredypants

OK, just started spotty for the 1st time in ages & notice I have 10 invites – does anyone want one, or did that limk sort everyone out ?
    (email in profile)

Scaredypants – I'll take one off your hands if you'd be so kind (infact, two would be even better!)

email in profile

Thanks

MMTM

CJWeekes
    Free Member

If there's still one going, my little sister's after one 🙂

freddyg
    Free Member

follow the link in post #2 – you don't need an invite.

Shakey
    Free Member

I signed to Spotify without an invite, just checked my account and I don't have any invites 😥

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Anyone have a spotify invite?’ is closed to new replies.