Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone has S size evil sovereign?
  • kenshi968
    Free Member

I’m 5’73”
    Could you give me a advice which size to choose S or M? I prefer all montain style than XC.
    I cannot find those who has S frame

pinkyponk
    Free Member

Hi
    Ive got a medium sovereign, and i think il be selling the frame shortly because its too short. Im 5’9″ and im usually bang on a medium in most things but i have found this comes up a bit small. That might help you decide. My frame is white and has only done 3 rides so is pretty much mint apart from a small ding in the top tube that i did myself dropping it in the garage. DOH !
    Anyway if you fancied it, itl be a good buy for someone.
    email me if interested
    leerobinson598@btinternet.com

kenshi968
    Free Member

Thanks for quick reply, Pinky. it’s really helpful. I decided to chose M given that you 5’9 dislike M.
    I email to you for the detail

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

The Med comes up relatively short in the TT. I’m 5.11ish and have wide bars and a 90mm stem and it’s OK as I like fairly short. What I’m saying is: as a shorter person, if you like longer TTs, them a Med might be alright for you.

kenshi968
    Free Member

I see, thank you. I don’t like too short TT so it’s better to take Med

Crell
    Free Member

Just to confuse you, I’m 5 10 with a M. I dropped to a 55 stem and after a bit of adjustment I love it. It did feel too short to begin with but on anything that goes downhill its brilliant with some havens.

Smalls don’t have the seat tube brace either.

kenshi968
    Free Member

Yeah short short frame goes with DH.
    I am still divided between S and M….

DaveRambo

Crell ? 5ft 10 ?
    Have you grown since Mayhem then.

You’re never that tall mate unless this is all a part of your usual exaggerations 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone has S size evil sovereign?’ is closed to new replies.