Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • anyone got a Nokia 625 – Bluetooth issue
  • iainc

Got one a few days ago from work as old lumia 710 died. The Bluetooth on old one ‘just worked’ in the car. Pair it once, then whenever I got in the car it self connected. (Newish BMW). This 625 is crap. It paired ok but won’t connect properly. I have tried every combination of connection but only way I can get it to connect consistently is to have Bluetooth switched off on phone, get into car, start up, then go to Bluetooth screen on phone, switch on, then when it finds car, hit connect.

Given how simple the older Nokia was, surely this can’t be right 🙁

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Is a 625 a windows phone?

I had problems with my windows phone and BMW Bluetooth. Exactly the same issue you are having I think it was an HTC 8? Blue thing. I believe it’s to do with the number of Bluetooth profiles. Google it, there wasn’t an answer to the problem when I had my windows phone.

I’ve got an iPhone now after returning the windows phone and now I don’t have a Bluetooth problem in my car.

iainc

Yes it is a windows phone, but the old one was too. My wife’s iPhone works perfectly. Unfortunately stuck with phone as its a work one.

iainc

Double post

coolhandluke
    Free Member

My wife has a windows phone, old Nokia thing, it works with Bluetooth in my car but my newer windows phone didn’t.

They call that progress.

iainc

🙁 sounds like not just me then ….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘anyone got a Nokia 625 – Bluetooth issue’ is closed to new replies.