Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • anyone else having problems with CRC at the moment ?
  • bri-72

Phone them. Seemed to be only way to get my order which was “processing” movd on. Was dispatched day after I phoned them. No real explanation why it got stuck tho.

bruneep

After cancelling my crc order. Iplaced an order with Ribble cycles, it has just arrived delivered next day. No processing for 7 days.

CRC are you watching?

Oh and it was cheaper.

windjammer
    Free Member

ive just ordered a pair of tyres that were in stock lets see how long it takes to get here,i orderd a brake olive and it came in a box you could fit a wheel in

clubber
    Free Member

Ribble providing better service than CRC – never thought I’d hear of that! 😯

boxfish
    Free Member

Order despatched after 6 days sitting at ‘Processing’…should be here tomorrow as they’ve posted it special delivery at no extra cost. 🙂

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Sounds like my hoping for a Christmas delivery have been a little bit optimistic. Hope everyone gets what they ordered in time.

allmountainventure
    Free Member

7 sets of leg pads arrived this morning, ordered a few days ago. Some other stuff on a separate order still processing even though I ordered it before the body armour..

happysv
    Free Member

Can you spot the mistake lol

brooess
    Free Member

Ordered pedals on 19th, went in post 20th. seems all ok to me.
    They have a massive ad in the tube in London Bridge so they’ve clearly gone mainstream, which would explain why maybe they’re not quite so quick as they were back in 2005 when STW base was 99% of their customers!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘anyone else having problems with CRC at the moment ?’ is closed to new replies.