Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone else having funds 'held' by E-Pay?
  • trailhound101

Just sold something on a well known on-line auction site and payment has been made by the buyer using a similarly well known on-line payment company. But I’m being told that I can’t have my 50-quid for up to 21 days. I’ve been buying and selling using these services for years and years with nowt but good feedback. What’s going on? Anyone else similarly affected? What happens to the interest that my dosh is earning in some Luxembourg bank for the next 3 weeks? Not happy! Advice welcome.

woffle
    Free Member

presumably you’re talking about eBay and Paypal?

eBay put a hold on some funds when a buyer prematurely got the hump about postage not being instantaneous. It turned up the next day and case close.

Paypal still ‘held’ the funds.

I called them and they had to manually release them. Apparently there are system issues between the two systems that means that eBay updates aren’t feeding down.

Oh, and just say ‘agent’ when calling PP. Saves having to try and negotiate their utterly horrendous voice-command help system…

trailhound101

thanks – that makes sense – never happened before though!

PePPeR

PayPal have started paying my payments to people through my bank account rather than off my debit card, they’re calling it pay after delivery, are you sure something like this hasn’t happened to you?

I hate it as I have to change it each time I go in as I want to pay for things straight away!

dvatcmark
    Free Member

I’ve got the same problem, been selling stuff for years with no issue then all of a sudden PayPal are holding my funds for 21 days.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else having funds 'held' by E-Pay?’ is closed to new replies.