Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Anyone else having forum issues?
  • h4muf
    Free Member

Yep,everytime time i click on a topic.

nuke

I’m getting this coming up on the right side above the ‘Don’t miss’…

This webpage is not available
    The server at imp can’t be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the web service that translates a website’s name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Drac

I’ve raised the issue with the IT bods. Cheers for highlighting the problem guys.

Me too on IE, but no probs on my Android phone

Drac

What OS and Browser versions are you guys using?

trickydisco
    Free Member

yep.. massive issue and very annoying.. Until i logged in (premier account so no adverts)

Got to be some weird js advert code somewehre

Gary_C

Yep, me too.

It’s keeping me away from my nightly stw fix……going cold turkey….

😉

Philby

Ditto – XP and IE8

Bregante

Fine on my iPad

Tom
    Free Member

This appears to be, basically, an advert being misdelivered. I can’t replicate it here. It looks like it’s only affecting Internet Explorer, and I can’t even replicate it with that. Is anyone having problems with any other browser or with IE9?

I also need to know specifically if you are running any spyware blockers, any anti-virus, paranoid privacy settings, or using company proxies that filter out sites. That shouldn’t be a problem, but it will help in tracking it down.

JohnnyPanic

XP with IE8. Trend Internet Security, which does have spyware blocker but no paranoid settings here & no proxies. The page for the link I select opens momentarily then get the re-direct. Click ‘back’ up to 7 times (followed by the re-direct) but correct page eventually loads.

W7 & IE9 here, but seems ok now.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

No problems with Chrome, signed in or out

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else having forum issues?’ is closed to new replies.