Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Anyone else growing a Moustache for Movember again?
  • hora
    Free Member
    peachos
    Free Member

did it last year. no.

Jamie
    Free Member

Growing a winter beard so there is already a moustache in the there somewhere.

…which reminds me. I wonder how Nezbo is getting on?

Karinofnine

I have a moustache all year (only a tiny, ladies’ one) – it bleaches out naturally in the summer so not noticeable, but towards the end of the winter you can see it a bit if you look closely (huh, but that’s ok ‘cos no-one ever gets close to me) 😆

Zedsdead
    Free Member

mine is coming along…..

trickydisco
    Free Member

Yep.. i’m getting involved for the 1st time this year.

KT1973
    Free Member

Yes. Here’s last years effort.

hora
    Free Member

This year Im going for a My name is Earl attempt.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Done it the last few years, not this year though

slugwash
    Free Member

Yep, I am. I’ve been told by our Movember team captain that I’ve got to be clean shaven on the 1st of November so my start-it-off-with-a-month’s-worth-of-beard ploy has been scuppered. When you’ve got a ‘tache you’re either giving orders or obeying them.

Not looking forwards to the cruely unfair threatend month of November nookie strike if I go ahead with the moustache. Too late now though, I’m signed up and it’s for charity.

Houns

Yes, first time Mo grower here (it will turn rusty after about 10 days too 🙁 )

Doing it in memory of my Grandad who we lost to prostate cancer in August

Here is my link for donations

http://uk.movember.com/donate/your-details/member_id/655036/

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Got the beard here already so i might trim it to a ‘tache if the other boys in the office will join in. Otherwise, no as the students will rip the p**s too much.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I will give it a go.

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Not this time, tried it last year and for some reason it ended up bloody ginger.

jwr

Yep – got a team going at work. I’ll be aiming for the full Sam Elliott this year…

(donate here if you like).

-j

sharki
    Free Member

Beardy right now, may trim it into something tache like for nov.

Haven’t a clue to what style though.

pcb
    Free Member

Handlebar here, can’t wait to get the aviators and straw cowboy hat out!

Houns

Can we get a Singletrack team together?

rOcKeTdOg

got a beard and ‘tache already so have donated to your account Houns (if i’ve done it right!)

Houns

Got it! Thanks RD

TheFlyingOx

Last year was enough for me:

/itchy

Kevevs
    Free Member

I’m a few days unshaven, think I’ll stay like that for a bit. Might groom it, neck shave, so I at least look like I’m making an effort. My beards always look a bit rubbish, I can’t do the bits that connect from the end of ‘tache. Bit of a gap. Some patchy bits due to bmx/skateboard scars. My beards generally look crap. Can you get steroid injections just for full manly beard growth?

shoei
    Free Member

Gonna give it a crack. My excuse is that the MS makes shaving a pain.

miketually
    Free Member
    Leku
    Free Member

this made me laugh.

Good luck guys.

andrewh
    Free Member

Got the full beard (yes, and a Marin0
    Trimmed it off once. Couldn’t believe the windchill on my face. Seriously. How do you cleanshaven/lady types put up with that all the time? Won’t be shaving again any time soon.

warton
    Free Member

I’m in

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

classifieds

im in too.

started to sell off old cycling clothes to give me a start with the funds

Jamie
    Free Member

As mentioned above I am just having a beard for winter as, being a baldy, I need all the heat I can get.

jamferg
    Free Member

Ready to go and signed up ( I say ready to go as Ive already cheated and had 2 days growth to act as a shaving guide) Just watched X factor ( I know… !) and mine looks ominously like Wagners ( complete tosser for those who have been spared the ‘pleasure’ of the X

peajay

KT1973, is that LJ in your photo? Or am I just seeing a lookie likie?
    Cheers PJ

Houns

Day 1 of Movember Clean shaven

First time in 15 years!

Please donate here

http://uk.movember.com/mospace/655036/

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

i’m in, and working to a plan…

gavtheoldskater’s mowvember page

MushetPhoto
    Free Member

I had my legs waxed for the local children’s hospice earlier this year, so have already fleeced my friends and family for a decent amount, but even if I make 20 quid it’s better than nothing…

I’ll be starting with a bit of growth though, as my facial hair is pretty pathetic.

nicko74

Yup, but not til the back half of November – the OH has her best friend coming over, and has ordered me to ‘look normal’ until she leaves. So I’m cheating, shaving off the beard to get the full on Ned Flanders look.

smiffy

hugorune

I’m in too

I’ve not shaved since sunday so have so far missed out on the dodgy stubble on lip look of the mo wannabe. I’m going to have to shave tonight or my new boss will think i’m a tramp/alchy/marin owner. I think we should have mandatory weekly photo checks from everyone who’s signed up on STW – it’ll make me feel slightly less of a tool.

Kamikirk
    Free Member

I’m in for Mo’vember – fun, sillyness and for a good cause. Only negative is a cold face due to an absence of the usual beard.

Will man up for mens health!

Mo Page

OmarLittle
    Free Member

5 days in and ive still not progressed beyond my normal scruffy unshaven look 😀

andyfla
    Free Member

yup, I am in, just got to work out how to upload a piccy

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Anyone else growing a Moustache for Movember again?’ is closed to new replies.