Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Anyone drive a Hyundai Santa Fe?
  • jamesgarbett
    Free Member

In the market for a used 7-seat 4×4

Looked at the Volvo XC90 but used prices are high and reliability is questionable

sambob
    Free Member

Neighbors have one, seems nice. Fairly spacious in the back too.

CHB

Bloke at work has a 2004 santa fe, nice reliable car, but the inside is not a patch on a volvo. The mechanicals seem solid on them though.
    I have a 2004 XC90 and they are brilliant. The 163bhp xc90s are quite cheap and provided you check that the 4WD is working then they are solid cars.

meehaja
    Free Member

Dad’s partner has one, she likes it and replaced it with another, big, capable and cheap. If you’re not bothered by having hyundai on the front then i’d go for it?

MoreCashThanDash

This cropped up in another thread a few weeks ago – try a search it should pop up

AirconAde
    Free Member

We run one as the wife’s car, an 05 plate high spec CRDX CRT,bought for £4500 at 2.5yrs It replaced a trooper and we were concerned with how good it would be in the snow ( living in the hill’s a 4×4 is a must if you don’t want to walk a mile to the nearest road!)
    It returns 36 to the gallon and is way better than my landy in the snow ( BFG all terrain tires on both).

We had one warranty claim at 108,000 miles/4.5 yrs old which was the high pressure fuel pump (exactly the same pump on merc’s).
    Would I have another one YES. but only when this one starts to cost money so maybe in anothe five or six years.Lol
    NB I work in the motor trade as a tech working on high end German stuff, and hate working on my own motors.
    Yes it is a little plastic and not as tactile as some brands but every thing will keep working for years.

Ade

amplebrew

MoreCashThanDash – Member
    This cropped up in another thread a few weeks ago – try a search it should pop up

Previous Sante Fe thread

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Anyone drive a Hyundai Santa Fe?’ is closed to new replies.