Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Anyone doing the FOD enduro?
  • tollah
    Free Member

FOD Enduro

There’s some new singletrack for this year I’m lead to believe 😉

Anyone from here heading down there?

tollah
    Free Member

No one??

psling
    Free Member

I’ll probably be marshalling as usual 🙂

Interesting course, Year2K downhill was used on the first FoD Enduro if memory serves me right (not that my memory’s up to much these days 🙄 ). Will have to ‘have a word’, they’ve got some of the trail names wrong in that description. should be Rich’s not Ed’s, and Mary’s is just along the way from the Christmas trail – nit-picking but credit where credit’s due 😉 8)

tollah
    Free Member

I’m riding the course tonight Peter with the course designer, however I don’t know the ‘official’ names of all the trails ;-(

flatfish
    Free Member

I’m booked in to do it but logistics may dictate that I can’t. 😥

amt27
    Free Member

I’m doing it, as it’s my club event and I am helping with the trail building,

tollah
    Free Member

Wave as you come past then amt27, I’ll be doing the photos 😉

Gilles

Yes, hoping to do that. I will bring my best smile.

amt27
    Free Member

Tollah, will do, enjoy the switchback climb we have put in,

PS if you are taking your gopro can you do some vids for the event/club website? just a bit of single track here and there

tollah
    Free Member

Just ridden the course tonight! Wow shame I won’t riding it during the event, some nice new Singletrack.
    Amt, my plan is to get back down in a week or two to video the trail and send it over to Brian and John.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Hmm, not many takers – there’s a very real chance of me being the lanterne rouge here..

thefod
    Free Member

tollah

Could you see us some stuff for the website?

Cheers
    Ant
    thefod.co.uk

jimster
    Free Member

In Scotland – B******r 😈

stuartkendall
    Free Member

I’ll be there. Along with a few mates hopefully.

rOcKeTdOg

£15 for one lap 😯

tollah
    Free Member

Events are expensive to run RD.

psling
    Free Member

Especially with professional photographers 😆 😆

I’ve nothing to do with the organisers of this years event but I believe any ‘profits’ after expenses are covered go to Charity via the local Lions Clubs (and a lot of people give up their time for nought) 8)

ps – it’s a hell of a lap 😉

HarYuken
    Free Member

Yep – doing the 4 laps but the entry is f*cked up. Why don’t the categories for the 2 lap and 4 lap map together? There is not a Vets category for the 4 lap but is for the 2 lap. Do they think that people over 40 can’t ride that far 😕 👿

number562554
    Free Member

I believe any ‘profits’ after expenses are covered go to Charity via the local Lions Clubs

Didn’t know there were any lions in the Forest. Never seen any. Anyway, lazy gits… why can’t they catch their own sheep? Panthers seem to manage without free handouts of sausages.

tollah
    Free Member

Didn’t know there were any lions in the Forest.

Only on the tourists trails 😉

DaddyJim
    Free Member

Anyone going from bristol area? I’d like to have a go but have no way of getting up there at the mo..

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Anyone doing the FOD enduro?’ is closed to new replies.