Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)
  • Anyone bought themselves a new bike with their xmas bonus……..;o)
  • ton

which is always a good thing…….
    some cracking secondhand bargain to be had, specially if you are 6ft2'' or bigger. 8)

shoei
    Free Member

still deciding what bike to get, Rockhopper SL Comp(hate the white colour), Cannondale Trail SL3 or a KHS XTC-604

takisawa2

Got a bonus but had already got the boys a Rothan & a Cnoc14 from Islabikes.
    And a new Giro lid each…mini versions of the Xen. They look ace.
    Cant wait till Xmas day when they'll probably cast the bikes aside in lieu of some cheap toy or other, or more likely the boxes that they came in.

postierich
    Free Member

On my expected tips I have bought these

fu_manchu
    Free Member

Not strictly a bonus, but as I have only taken 10 of my 29 days leave this year I have been promised to be paid the difference in next months pay. I hope so, already put it towards a Scott Scale.

Alex

Very surprised to get a bonus (we didn't get a pay rise) this year. My wife was even more surprised when I said "we may as add it to the never ending hole in the money pit that is our house renovation"

But 0% APR, a ride back on a demo in October and much machination since meant I couldn't walk past one of these

Due in Jan (although Orange are not known for hitting delivery dates), transfer the stuff off my HT (which I intend to build back up by stealth) and hope I'm as blown away as I was on the demo one.

Got to sell some bikes come spring tho. That's six plus a frame.

singletrackbiker
    Free Member

No bonus and no job as soon as employer decides to let me go home – nothing to do as all finished by 9.15 this morning…and I was finding stuff to do! No redundancy as under 2 years service.
    Have been busy selling stuff though, which has paid for some new bits and a new HT frame to hang it on, plus some Float R's for the FS, which has given up it's Talas RLC's for the HT project. I'm sure I can find some more to sell post xmas too…my old pushed Talas 32 forks for one.

Wiksey
    Free Member

Not a new bike, just the bits to give this singlespeed lark a try on the cheap. If I get on with it then a slot drop Inbred frame could be on the cards early next year unless Ton lists his new Gary Fisher at a good price 😉

BIGMAN
    Free Member

Evil Soverign from Biketart.com

cheers_drive

I've spent a boring last day at work researching blowing my bonus on a SS 29er.
    Unless I get a Inbred I may need go the secondhand route…

peteimpreza

Not a bike but a set of 2010 Crossmax STs to go on my Prophet

Viewing 11 posts - 81 through 91 (of 91 total)

The topic ‘Anyone bought themselves a new bike with their xmas bonus……..;o)’ is closed to new replies.