Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Anyone been watching Chuck?
  • chrisdw
    Free Member

Just watched the last EVER episode of Chuck and can’t help but feel a little disappointed with the end of it.

Anyone else been watching this? What were your opinions on the end?

Underhill
    Free Member

Haven’t seen the last episode yet, but the whole series has been a bit tired & ready to finish I reckon. I’ve been allowing for the final episode to be a enjoyable as the end of Lost.

Only time it came back on form was with Jeff & Lester spying on the spies, and that was cut short.

Underhill
    Free Member

Ok, just watched the last 2 episodes and actually…

…thought they were a return to form. Wasn’t expecting much but it tied up the show fairly well I thought. Also made me want to dig out my A-ha tribute cd

chomp
    Free Member

I kinda gave up mid way through the last series, felt it had lost it’s spark

I’ve got all the rest on my media player, and will probably get round to watching them one day

Junkyard
    Free Member

since x files all american series have continued to flog a dead horse with increasingly complex [ ie gibberish mish mash of “suspense” and never answering anything] plots – I believe LOST was the zenith/nadir of this though I never watched it.
    I usually give up when you can see them forcing the plot in this direction..in this case I gave up

rowley
    Free Member

Watched the first 3 seasons then missed half of season 4 before I realised it was on so am waiting for a box set. I really like it but I don’t like the way series go on and on with no real resolution. It perhaps should have been 2 seasons long and then perhaps a movie at some point? Love all the geek fan boy references and Sarah when she worked at Wienerlicious!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been watching Chuck?’ is closed to new replies.