Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anyone been to paphos, Cyprus on holiday?
  • georgecats_0
    Free Member

We normally go to costa del sol, but fancy a change, paphos is comparative price wise, thoughts? Experiences?
    Going late July, 2 children , 11 and 12, we like a bit of walking, retail therapy, sunshine, and a pool at the hotel , been looking at
    Sofiana
    Anemi
    Club st George
    St Nicolas
    Thanks

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Paphos is nice, been twice. Can’t remember the name of the 1st place we stayed but it was an apartment within an hotel & the second was a very nice apartment owned by an Irish fella.
    Very friendly people are the Cypriots AND…they even know which side of the road to drive on!
    I’d go back to Paphos, defo.

A mate told me about a place called Fat Mama’s, which we went to twice. Not that cheap but don’t go unless your’e really really hungry. Massive portions!

bruneep

Going here http://thekingjasonpaphos.com/ in June

Reviews look good.

curvature
    Free Member

The Azia Blue just out of Paphos is wonderful. Been twice and will go back again.

Baron_von_drais
    Free Member

We went in 2008 and really enjoyed it. Went in late July and it was blistering hot, don’t know if that is normal or not.

Stayed at the Louis Phaethon Beach Club a short walk to the waterpark. My lad was 9 at the time and he loved it.

One day I walked into the town for a nosey about and then decided to get the bus back. The bus was pulling up at a stop to let some locals on when someone rang the bell to stop. The locals got on but no-one got off. The bus driver got out of his seat and started yelling “Who rang my bell? You ring my bell you get off my bus” and he actually made an English fella and his wife get off the bus for ringing his stop bell.

Moral of my rubbish tale – don’t ring the bus bell unless you are getting off, even if it’s stopping anyway.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anyone been to paphos, Cyprus on holiday?’ is closed to new replies.