Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Anybody else would have been fired by now, so why hasn't he?
  • seven
    Free Member

Thug gets away with it again

don’t like football much, but really gets my goat when these overpaid ****’s continue to behave so badly with little or no punishment. They’re touted as role models, so what example is being set by a slap on the wrist time after time.

If I’d been jailed for assault I wouldn’t be invited back to my job when release

boy needs anger management or firing, or both actually

edhornby

he has had multiple second chances, every club he ends up at does the same… but idiots are managed by idiots, why are you surprised at this?

sc-xc

He is a true c**t.

I remember when the stupid, thick tosser played us at the Baggies – the same week his equally f**ked up brother got sent down. We were singing ‘where’s your brother gone’….(to the obvious tune). It served it;s purpose of riling the little f**ker up.

Should be kicked right out of the game, scumbag.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Wow ^^^^^^^ you sound really nice what a role model you are – do you take your kids?

these overpaid ****’s continue to behave so badly with little or no punishment.

He has been to prison what do you want lynching?

They’re touted as role models,

By whom ? he just kicks footballs about Is everyone who works a role model to kids or just sports people? Has he ever himself claimed to be a role model

so what example is being set by a slap on the wrist time after time.

See above
    Amasingly non famous people on a variety of wages commit crimes EVERY day what kind of a role model are they ?
    He is a bit violent and a bit of a nob but so are plenty of peole who are also good at their job

nickjb
    Free Member

I don’t think anyone has ever touted Joey Barton as a role model. It was only a bit of a slap. He certainly should be punished (and has been) but Essien’s tackle in the Fulham game was much worse as he could have easily done some real damage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Anybody else would have been fired by now, so why hasn't he?’ is closed to new replies.