Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any Yeti ARC owners out there?
  • PaulGillespie
    Free Member

My GF is looking to get a Yeti ARC. Evolution Imports do not have a ARC demo bike so she’d be taking a gamble should it not fit.

She’s 5’10 and rides 17inch(M) in Cannondale and Specialized. The Yeti sizing seems a little on the big side, some others have commented on this too on review sites. Yeti recommend a Medium which has a 19inch seat tube, the small has a 17.5.

If you have one, how tall are you and what size did you go for? And ofcourse, any pictures? 🙂

Thanks

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

bump.

armo
    Free Member

Hi
    I’ve got a 575 in medium and it fits me perfect and I’m 5’9.
    Armo

charliemort

yes they come up a bit big – but I don’t think that big…… althouh my experience is with full susp ones

some people at 6′ choose medium is ASR 5 / 575. Personally, I am that height and have gone with large, but prefer a bit more room

but I think someone at 5’10 going for a small would find it too small. I think 5’7 ish would be the border between small and med, bit like 6′ is for med and large

unless the ARC is completely different

I’d call Bromley Bike though – they were pretty adamant I shouldn’t go for a med for my 5, so probably have a good sense of what would be right

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Thanks guys, the thing that’s putting her off their sizing is the seat tube length. the medium is 19 inches, most other bike makes are a 17.

Decisions decisions. Think she’s decided not to bother as it would be an expensive risk.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

5ft11 here and on a medium with a 90mm stem. fits me fine with room either way.

on the offchance you are in cornwall you’re welcome to try mine for fit.

PaulGillespie
    Free Member

Thanks Gav, Edinburgh i’m afraid but thanks for the offer!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any Yeti ARC owners out there?’ is closed to new replies.