Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Whyte e120 owners out there…..advice please
  • goofyfoot
    Free Member

Hi,
    In brief considering getting rid of my 46 and upgrading to a e120 xt (advertised on the forum).Size is the issue(no jokes please).Whytes usually come up big but not sure with the e120?I’ m currently on a Medium 46 and the e120 advertised is also a M, have compared the geometry and not to sure.I’m usually a L in spesh,dale etc and ride a 56 cm road bike(5′ 11″ with a 32″ inside leg) Cant buy before I try because of distance. Advice please.

earbyphil
    Free Member

Goofyfoot
    Where are you based as I am near Skipton and you would be welcome to try mine to see if the sizing is OK.

Whyte1
    Free Member

I’m 5’8″ and have a MED ( frame i’d like to sell ) and would say you’d need a LRG for sure

rickon
    Free Member

I’m the same height and leg as you, ride a 56cm road bike. I road a medium E120 and was spot on, large would feel like a boat.

I rode with a 90mm stem and an inline post.

The ETT for a medium is 597mm, which is pretty long for a medium – an Anthem is about 585, a spark is a little shorter I believe.

goofyfoot
    Free Member

earbyphil- thanks for the offer but based SWales
    whyte1/rickon cheers for the post both helpful

Anybody else…..still undecided

rickon
    Free Member

Definitely need a medium. Large will be massive. I ride large in Anthem, Spark, Trek, but in the E120 was a medium 🙂

I’m usually between sizes on bikes, and tend to go up a size as I don’t like feeling cramped, the Whyte kind of fits between large and medium.

grtdkad

Go buy it 🙂

HtH

goofyfoot
    Free Member

cheers gents…. just need to haggle over the price!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Whyte e120 owners out there…..advice please’ is closed to new replies.