Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any suggestions for running headphones?
  • chomp
    Free Member

Been using some adidas ones that go around the neck but once have had them on for more than 45 mins they start getting uncomfortable.

Anyone got any recommendations? Looking to spend £50 or less

Cougar

The ones I was eyeing up were these:

Can’t comment on them because I never got around to buying them…!

thejesmonddingo

Yes,don’t wear them,you need to be aware of your surroundings.

enigmas
    Free Member

Don’t run for more than 45 minutes? 😀

Mintman
    Free Member

I quite like the Yurbuds Inspire ones because they seem to stay in place.

chomp
    Free Member

not really sure I do need to be that aware of my surroundings given where and when I’m running but thanks for the concern thejesmonddingo

GolfChick
    Free Member

I run around 10km with bose SIE2i headphones and never have any issues and loves them. Good sound and controls etc. a bit pricey but they’ve been fine for 6 months now and Im sure they’ll continue to be okay so worth it!

CountZero

Shure SE215 ‘phones, with the triple-flange eartips. The cables loop over the top of the ear, so less chance of them being yanked out, the eartips fit well into the ear canal, so they again have less chance of slipping out, and they can be had for around £70 from Amazon.
    Hmmm, they seem to have gone up a bit: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Shure-SE215-Sound-Isolating-Earphones/dp/B004U9NH3E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431885920&sr=8-1&keywords=shure+se215
    I’d personally go for these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/MEElectronics-Universal-Fit-Noise-Isolating-Musicians-Detachable/dp/B00SLVB71Q
    I’ve used their M6 Sport ‘phones, and the sound quality is amazingly good, so the Pro’s should be at least as good, with the added advantage of having replaceable cables, with remote, and come with a spare, as well as a wide variety of eartips.for the price, I can’t see anything that comes anywhere close.
    I’ve got more pairs of headphones than any one person reasonably needs, including three pairs of Mee Electronics M6 Sports, (they were very, very cheap), but I’m going to get a pair of these.

Crag
    Free Member

I use Soundmagic E10’s,with Comply foam tips.
    Come in under your budget, decent sound and dead comfy. Used the ME Electronics M6 In the past as well. Over ear so you won’t lose ’em. E10’s are better though.

browner58
    Free Member

I’ve been using the Avantree Joggers and love them. Only cost like £30 and are Bluetooth as well. Decent reviews on Amazon.

Take a look at this list by Headfonic to get a better idea.

I personally can’t see myself spending a £100+ like some people, there’s so many good alternatives out there.

pcosmic
    Free Member

I’ve got Sennheiser PMX 685i and I think they’re brilliant. Waterproof, comfortable, sound good, volume control on the cord. Don’t know how they could improve them.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any suggestions for running headphones?’ is closed to new replies.