• This topic has 6 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by aa.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any Stoogy riders on here?
  • fatladridesbikes
    Free Member

If so how tall are you as they only appear to make 1 size of frame at 6’5″ Im’m worried it will come uo too small?

Any pictures of them welcome too.

Bregante
    jonestown
    Free Member

If so how tall are you as they only appear to make 1 size of frame at 6’5″ Im’m worried it will come uo too small?

Hi there, Andy here from Stooge. As much as i hate to say it, at 6’5 i think your pushing the limits of who it’ll fit over the edge. The bike was never designed to be a 1 size fits all, more because there’s only me operating with very limited funds i decided to only produce the one size, and as i happens the design lends itself to larger range of rider sizes than is the norm. Although the seat-tube is 18″, it’s more like a virtual 19.5, and then the standover is more like a 15″. I do plan to produce a larger frame somewhere down the line, and hopefully it won’t be too far away, we’ll be talking a longer top tube and maybe another inch on the seat-mast.

whereabouts do you live? You’re more than welcome to head over to mine and try a bike out just for the hell of it.

fatladridesbikes
    Free Member

Cheers Andy for the info. I’m in West Sussex so a bit of a trek to yours but cheers for the offer. I’m not in a screaming hurry and looking more towards the end of the year so will keep my eyes peeled and have liked your fb page as am sure it’ll be announced on there.

Sweet looking ride btw.

ajantom

That kind of height you’d be better off on an XL Krampus or something similar.

fatladridesbikes
    Free Member

But the Stooge is so pretty, worth hanging on for the larger frame imo. I have an older swift which im hoping to get 29+ forks for but the Stooge sounds like a cross between what my Swift will be and what my old Banshee Paradox was!

aa
    Free Member

What would an upper height limit be. At 6 foot 2 I’m itching, but am thinking it might come up a bit small.

What do you reckon Jonestown?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any Stoogy riders on here?’ is closed to new replies.