Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Any reason not to move banking to First Direct?
  • allthepies
    Free Member

Set up a FD regular saver acc and drip feed it with anything up to £300 / month, they’ll pay 6% gross on that.

i_like_food

Been with FD for ages, mainly as their offset mortgage rates are good. Their phone app is crap IMO but the phone banking is excellent and quicker somi just use that all the time (it’s open 24/7). Would recommend.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

DrJ, in that case then FD internet banking is not for you. I’ve never had to conduct such a search, however with the old Internet service you used to be able to export your transactions into excel between two dates then you could manipulate the data to your hearts content, not sure if you can still do this or not in the new system.

However i’m surprised that a few minutes on the phone to them couldn’t have provided the answer you wanted. Maybe you were unlucky and got a trainee that day. The system they use on the other end of the line is far more capable than the system we have access to and a simple search against a payee will be possible.

29erKeith
    Free Member

FD mobile app has updated on my phone and ipad recently and I think it’s an improvement.

I’ve been with them a bit over a year and have been impressed compared to barclays. Nationwide were great on the mortgage though.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Any reason not to move banking to First Direct?’ is closed to new replies.