Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Any one want a rapha 20% off code?
  • Gary_M
    Free Member

I have a couple of Rapha 20% off codes valid until 5th July, I’ll use one but not the other.

Email me if you want it. No point posting it here as likely someone will use it and not say and then others will try and fail.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Yes please mate, if it’s still available, but I can’t see your email in profile.

Mine is john dot mediasuite at gmail dot com

Thanks

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’ll send it to you shortly, after posting I thought I updated my profile to make my email address public, must not have worked.

iainc

I got one too, about 6 hours after placing an order for Brevet bibs. Called them up and they are refunding me the 20% – great service indeed

Gary_M
    Free Member

Ah Iain you need to get wise to the timing of rapha surveys and sales, there’s always a survey in June with a 20% off code on completion, then the last few days of the sale there’s always a code for an extra 10% off. 🙂

iainc

Nice one Gary 😀

As they have refunded me the 20% I’m a happy chap, with my growing collection of MAMIL wear, none of which I have paid full price for !

ianfitz
    Free Member

Can anyone point me in the direction of the survey? I don’t mind working for my 20%

withersea
    Free Member

I’ve got a spare one as well, mail me as per profile if you’d like it.

woffle
    Free Member

..ditto. Just had another email to a different address so if anyone else is desperate for a code let me know.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Rapha Survey Link

There you go Ian

ianfitz
    Free Member

Thanks

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Bah. They’re out of stock of the Brevet gilet.

ChrisA
    Free Member

I was in the Shepton Mallet outlet store yesterday & they let me use my code in there, so I ended up with a pair of pro team thermal bibs & pro team bibs with some merino knee warmers for £180.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

I was in the Shepton Mallet outlet store yesterday & they let me use my code in there, so I ended up with a pair of pro team thermal bibs & pro team bibs with some merino knee warmers for £180.

Hmmm… It might be worth the tank of petrol it would cost me to drive down there and come back with a bootful*

*of stuff I don’t really need

mikewsmith
    Free Member

another one here CBA with email so just post that you used it (expires before pay day)
    SU1-P8K7-9T5M-7D55

peteimpreza

The code from this years survey is the same for everyone and is the one shown by mikewsmith .

It can be used once per unique account .

mikewsmith
    Free Member

expires 5th July so go for it 🙂 I did have my eye on a couple of the jackets 🙁

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Any one want a rapha 20% off code?’ is closed to new replies.