Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any one got a Specialized Deviant?
  • Reign_Man
    Free Member

What do you reckon of them? Is the new 2010 version better with the new redesigned inside? Tried the 2009 model but the cheekpads seemed to squash my face a bit too much, the fitting guide says the large should be too big, but cant find a large to try on. Also is the carbon worth the extra £ ?

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

i've got a carbon one and although it is very light, I think the carbon is a bit flimsy.

grumm
    Free Member

Not got a Deviant but full facers should be reasonable tight on the cheekpads, and the padding will squash down a bit over time.

Tracey

Ive got a carbon one fits good, got it at half price from J E James in Rotherham

Tracey

Reign_Man
    Free Member

The new deviant II's don't have the same adjustable fitting system as the older ones, they are more like a proper DH helmet with the neck padding etc,. Can you adjust the cheek pad positions on the older models?

FuzzyWuzzy

Have an 09 carbon one (XL I think) and fits OK, the cheek pads fit snugly but not uncomfortably so. Not sure if the carbon is worth the extra £, I went for it for the looks rather than the pretty marginal weight saving…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any one got a Specialized Deviant?’ is closed to new replies.