• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Any nightsun info?
  • dyna-ti

I've got a set of the early nightsun team max lights.Problem is i need to change the bulbs/reflectors and i dont have the manual.
    The lens covers come off by way of a retaining ring,but theres no way i can see to remove the bulbs.The reflectors seem glued in also.
    At the back is a small rubber gland with the wires coming through it,it doesnt appear to have much to do with anything other than sealing the wire port against the weather
    I want to use the housing and change to twin 15 or 20 watt lamps and use a different battery/charger system,Ni-Mh or lithium,im not sure if its possible to find a charger for a 12v lithium system without it costing the earth
    Any links that anybody knows of, to a pdf copy of the manual or any info about lithium ion charging set ups,would be much appreciated.
    Its a good light and sits well on the bars,well in front of the cables,the lamp units are extremely light,its only the battery pack thats heavyweight,if i could do something about that and its run time,it would be so much better.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Any nightsun info?’ is closed to new replies.