Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any Liverpool Lawyers Here?
  • shooterman

I've been asked to interview for a senior litigation postion in Liverpool. I'm not from the area and would welcome any local info any local solicitors would have.

binners

Statistics show that a mere 98.8% of the population of The Pool need the services of a defence lawyer at least once a year. That's what you want to get into.

Are you familiar with the technicalities you can get people off for TWOCing, burglary and shoplifting?

erbii
    Free Member

lazy cliche 😉

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Thank goodness I'm one of the 1.2% so I can't help, sorry

uplink
    Free Member

Surveys also show that 90% of the population of Liverpool have had sex in the shower

The other 10% haven't been to prison yet

🙂

MrOvershoot

binners – Member

Statistics show that a mere 98.8% of the population of The Pool need the services of a defence lawyer at least once a year. That's what you want to get into.

Are you familiar with the technicalities you can get people off for TWOCing, burglary and shoplifting?

So Binners tell us about "Debbie double top" ?

pantsonfire
    Free Member

Its obvious Lanesra is not about a Liverpool topic been up for 30 minutes and he hasnt been on yet the boys slipping

Lanesra
    Free Member

This and the Villa thread, must resist

Jujuuk68
    Free Member

Litigation?

Up there – its probably pi? And probably RTA work at that.

PM me and I can tell you discretly who the police are closing in on for fraud.

But generally, through the antics of the frankly corrupt Liverpool and Birkenhead county courts, where 80% of PI is litigated from, all the solicitors I come into contact with are supremely cocky ar$ehoels deep in the pockets of non fault hire providers. Good luck, its a miserable part of the coutnry, and a miserable bunch of the most unreasonable laywers anywhere in the country.

The insurance industry hates Liverpool, its fragile populace, its pi factory farms, and its corrupt courts (the 10 minute disposal hearings are legendary).

julianwilson
    Free Member

ahhhh, match made in heaven^^^ 😀

shooterman

Jujuuk68 my email is in my profile. Definitely interested in any local info.

MrOvershoot

shooterman – Member

Jujuuk68 my email is in my profile. Definitely interested in any local info.
    Possibly not the best username for that area 😉

shooterman

I didn't chose it without reason. 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any Liverpool Lawyers Here?’ is closed to new replies.