Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any Ladies present? Waterproof jackets and shorts advice
  • ken_shields
    Free Member

My daughter has outgrown her jacket (which was ok but not lined or particularily warm) and was wondering what is a good ladies jacket.

She's a small/size 10 so proper adult jackets required. She's not into girly colours and she also needs some waterproofish baggy shorts

Budget for the jacket is about £100 and shorts £50ish

What do you recommend and do you know any shops reasonably close to Milton Keynes that have a good selection of ladies clothing?

Thanks in advance for the help

Cheers

Ken & Holly (aged 12 1/4)

aleigh
    Free Member

Hi!

Evans in that MK shopping centre should sort Holly out and there are some other outdoor clothing shops in that area as well I believe.

As for a jacket, I have the Gore waterproof one (don't know the exact name of it) which was about £140 I think.

Happy shopping 😀

millsonwheels
    Free Member

I have a pair of Sombrio Penny Lane shorts which are "shower proof" and they seem pretty good (but I haven't worn them out in very heavy rain yet!) They are £26 in the sale too…
    http://www.fifecycles.co.uk/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=461&osCsid=e5a53a00bf03df40acea3cae9bb69941

ken_shields
    Free Member

Thanks ladeeez

I think a shopping trip is on the cards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any Ladies present? Waterproof jackets and shorts advice’ is closed to new replies.