Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any good deals on micro SD cards around?
  • ir_bandito
    Free Member

I need to get more storage on my phone so I can download the latest singletrack mag (obviously)

Where’s good value for a reasonable quality micro SD card?

danrandon
    Free Member

Mymemory always have good deals on them. Subscribe to their newsletter to get the latest offers.

Cougar

memorybits is my go-to usually. Dunno of any specific offers (though given the cost of them these days you’re probably talking pence).

nbt

mobymemory is worth checking in addition to those above

creagbhan

7dayshop.com is pretty good pricewise. I dont work for them, or own them.

CountZero

7dayshop is always my first stop for memory, they regularly have good offers, and have a good range, too.

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Steer clear of ebay!!! Unless theyre branded cards. The cheap ones are seconds that dont reach the full advertised gb and can become corrupt when the data barrier is reached as i found out twice!!!!

TrekEX8
    Free Member

I was in China recently and memory cards were, quite literally, pence.
    They looked like genuine cards, packaging locked genuine, but I wouldn’t trust them at all.
    I suspect that some of those make their way onto ebay……beware.

unsponsored
    Free Member

Our local telco had some pretty good deals on Sandisk cards. It may be the same elsewhere. Most were 1/2 price or less.

Lots of fake cards out there particularly on auction sites.

Having a great deal of success with lexar 633 cards at the moment – using them in my GoPro Hero 3+ which requires a pretty robust card. My thoughts on cards here – http://www.unsponsored.co.uk/press/?p=13140

dvatcmark
    Free Member

Ebuyer has a lot of pretty good deals on at the mo

hypnotoad
    Free Member

The going rate seems to be around a tenner for 32gb.

Amazon is worth a look, I normally go for SanDisk cards but the Samsung ones are a little less so I’m tempted to go for one of those instead.

ElShalimo

Kingston 32gb Class 10 for about £11 at 7dayshop
    Fast enough and it’s Kingston

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any good deals on micro SD cards around?’ is closed to new replies.