Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Any Dream Experts
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

For the last 6 or 7 years I’ve been having a dream which I call “The House”.

Its basically the same house that I’m staying at. A combination of other houses that I’ve visited in the real world. Anyway at somepoint during the dream I sense a spirit and strange things start happening. I get a feeling of pure, terrifying evil. I’ve never seen the spirit only sensed it but it’s really fookin scary and I often wake up scared shitless.

Anyway – last night I had the dream again, but this time a different house, started off like a normal dream, just wondering around the house doing stuff, then the Fire in the fireplace lit itself, which puzzled me, then the doorbell rang. I opened the door and on the doorstep was the scariest looking woman, not some monster but a very evil looking person, she just oozed evilness. Anyway I woke up screaming and terrified, the wife has to calm down, couldn’t get back to sleep and am still vividly remembering it now..

No more stressed than usual, got a big event organised for this weekend and had a big G&T before I went to bed.

Anybody any good at Analysing dreams and what this could possibly mean or do you think I’m going to be standing on the corner of street shouting at buses and people who have seen Elvis.

tankslapper
    Free Member

House

To see a house in your dream, represents your own soul and self. Specific rooms in the house indicate a specific aspect of your psyche. In general, the attic represents your intellect, the basement represents the unconscious, etc. If the house is empty, then it indicates feelings of insecurity. If the house is shifting, then it suggests that you are going through some personal changes and changing your belief system.

To dream that you are cleaning your house, signifies your need to clear out your thoughts and getting rid of old ways. You are seeking self-improvement.

If you live with others in your waking life, but dream that you are living alone, suggests that you need to take new steps toward independence. You need to accept responsibilities and be more self-reliant.

To see an old, run-down house in your dream, represents your old beliefs, attitudes and how you used to think or feel. A situation in your current life may be bringing about those same old attitudes and feelings. Alternatively, the old house may symbolize your need to update you mode of thinking. To dream that your house is damaged, indicates your waking concerns about the condition of your house.

To see a new house in your dream, indicates that you are entering into a new phase or new area in your life. If you are locked out of the house, then it represents rejection and insecurity. You feel you are being left behind.

To dream that your house is broken into, suggests that you are feeling violated. It may refer to a particular relationship or current situation in your life. Alternatively, it indicates that some unconscious material is attempting to make itself known. There are some aspects of yourself that you have denied.

To dream of a haunted house, signifies unfinished emotional business, related to your childhood family, dead relatives, or repressed memories and feelings.

To dream that a house has disappeared, indicates that you are not feeling grounded. You feel uprooted by a particular circumstance or relationship in your life.

druidh
    Free Member

It means you have to send all your bank details, including passwords and PINs to the first second person who responds to a post you start about analysing dreams.

PJ266
    Free Member

Dream reading seems to be a load of tosh to me, with most things meaning you have repressed homosexual feelings 😉 from what i can deduce youre scared of scary things.

druidh
    Free Member

PJ266 – Member

Dream reading seems to be a load of tosh to me, with most things meaning you have repressed homosexual feelings from what i can deduce youre scared of scary things.

and you have repressed homosexual feelings

rogerthecat
    Free Member

Jacket with sleeves that buckle up the back time, methinks.
    So, as you can’t ride with one on, can I have your bike?

baa
    Free Member

It means, stop smoking skunk it’s **** your head up

roper
    Free Member

Just don’t sleep or…..

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Ahhhh, the old scary woman and the house dream.

Next stage is pooping yourself whilst you sleep I’m afraid. Time you got yourself some adult nappies

woody2000

Horror movie fan?

sharki
    Free Member

Tankslapper has it mostly.

Brain cleansing is needed.

You appear to have a few things on your mind and whilst sleeping these things trigger mixed signals and as you try to make sense of it images appear in a sequence that feels partially real… the old Hag is paranoia and fear, which means you’ve a few worries in life unfinished business, resentment, etc..

Hypnotheraphy may help, but you may need to Stop denying yourself something

TheDoog
    Free Member

If your having a bad dream, tell yourself your dreaming, it takes a bit of work but it can be done. Then look at your hands in your dream, again you have to tell yourself that your dreaming but it can be done!! You rarely if ever see your own body in your dreams. By looking at your hands you take control. And then you can control your dream. It works i’ve tried it. Not all the time but it helps bad dreams.

DrDolittle
    Free Member

The Doog, you are referring to lucid dreaming. It’s only happened with me when either I’ve had a very similar dream repeatedly, or when I clocked up a day and a half or so of oversleep as an experiment when somebody suggested that was a good technique to experience lucid dreaming. It does work, I can say that, and realising you are dreaming can be a lot of fun when you then have some control over what goes on….. 😉

edit, actually, i’ve just been thinking a bit more about it and remember how when I would have childhood nightmares I eventually realised I was dreaming, and would just throw myself into the hungry dinosaur’s mouth knowing that that would wake me up, and also other occasions where I just suddenly realised I was dreaming and confronting what was scaring me would also wake me up.

simonralli2
    Free Member

This may sound a little cliched, but going right back into your past, was there anyone in the family such as grandmother or mother-in-law who was very scheming and did you harm in a psychological manner?

Dream interpretation can be very hit and miss and personal, but this seems so full on and repetitive that it could refer to a family matter given that the houses are an amalgamation of your actual houses. Are the houses from one particular era in your life?

The fireplace was an interesting symbol too. What uncontrolled desires and motivations do you have, and what deamons are holding you back, or are your desires resulting in tempers at all?

TheDoog
    Free Member

It does work, I can say that, and realising you are dreaming can be a lot of fun when you then have some control over what goes on…..

Hell yeah!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Any Dream Experts’ is closed to new replies.