Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Any deals on Maxxis Chronicles?
  • lotto
    Free Member

Baulking at the £90 ea price tag from Maxxis U.K. 29er 120tpi Exo/TR version. Any good deals around just now?

fin25
    Free Member

Next day tyres?

km79
    Free Member

Obviously not chronicles but for the money I am tempted to give these a go.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/wtb-ranger-tcs-light-fast-rolling-tyre/rp-prod151652

They seem to serve a similar all round purpose?

lotto
    Free Member

I was tempted by the Ranger but was put off with the light fast rolling part. If it was in their tough high grip flavour then I’d have been in.

Andy

+1 for Alltricks. Cheapest by a mile. Make sure you order the 120tpi version though

lotto
    Free Member

Trying to order from Alltricks but payment is declined due to shipping restrictions? Any ideas? I’ve fired off an email asking.

drovercycles
    Free Member

We’ve got a pair in stock I’d be happy to do a deal on OP.

hummerlicious
    Free Member

I got mine from germany earlier in the year, £138 for a pair, it still hurt though!!

lotto
    Free Member

@ drover cycles. Maxxis part number TB96833300? If so I’d be interested in a price. How do I contact you?

lotto
    Free Member

How do you find them hummerlicious?

birdage

Just taken mine off for the Winter. Great tyre for everything but mud!

drovercycles
    Free Member

@ drover cycles. Maxxis part number TB96833300? If so I’d be interested in a price. How do I contact you?

Think the ones you’re after are TB96833000 aren’t they? And just checking our stock, I think we have the non-EXO ones which are not 120TPI, TB96833200. Will check in the morning though.

Email is in profile.

stevied
    Free Member

Trying to order from Alltricks but payment is declined due to shipping restrictions? Any ideas? I’ve fired off an email asking.

Just tried adding to my basket and adding delivery. No problems here..

lotto
    Free Member

Sorted now. Hadn’t put UK in my address. That was a fantastic price so thank you stevied. This is my first 29 Plus wheelset so I bought two. I’ll run them for a bit and see how I go. If they lack in the grip department in the mud I may go with a Dirt Wizard up front and keep a Chronnicle on the back. What are other peoples 29+ set up for winter?

vinnyeh

Just taken mine off for the Winter. Great tyre for everything but mud!

What have you replaced them with? Wondering whether to keep with mine or try something else/ go narrower.

km79
    Free Member

Ideally Dirt Wizards for winter but they are in short supply and those that are available seem megabucks.

birdage

Beavers. 2.25 front, 2.0 rear. Exo. With the clag round here I value the clearance.

Stedlocks
    Free Member

Just fitted a pair of 2.4 conti mountain kings to my stache …..it’s like riding a bike again, without the fear of stuffing my face into the floor, that you get with chupacabras in the clay/mud….

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on Maxxis Chronicles?’ is closed to new replies.