Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any cheap reliable taxi companies in Leeds?
  • mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

I’d appreciate it if anyone local can recommend me a good company to use next week?

Thanks

mrsflash
    Free Member

We always use Premier – 0113 288 8855 v reliable, reasonable prices.

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

Thanks

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Flaperon

Not Amber Cars.

stumpyjumper
    Free Member

seconded on premiere. topcars are pretty reliable too
    they always answer the phone when you ask for a cab with. “alo top cars, 5 minutes” even before you have told them where your going or where you are!
    they are never more than 10 though!!

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Never, EVER Amber Cars. Even if you have to walk home 20 miles in freezing conditions.

MartinGT
    Free Member

Depends where youre planning to use them and at what time?

If youre planning to use them after a night out I would go black and white all the time, get them at the station, they are metred and dont skank you.

If youre off to West Leeds I would use a different taxi firm to East Leeds. If youre using it from the centre of Leeds from the Station for example, then Taxis are right outside.

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

It’s horsforth to seacroft and back each day, about 7am then 3pm. I’ll use premiere I guess.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Bus round the ring road?

Bringing your bike?

twohats
    Free Member

Bus round the ring road?

You surly jest? He would be better off taking a chance with Amber cars than trying to catch the ring road bus that doesn’t seem to have a timetable!!!

mrsflash
    Free Member

You surly jest? He would be better off taking a chance with Amber cars than trying to catch the ring road bus that doesn’t seem to have a timetable!!!

😆

I saw an Amber cab this morning walking to work, had a bit of a chuckle.

mysterymurdoch
    Free Member

I’d either chuckle or feel a bit afraid if I saw an Amber cab walking anywhere…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any cheap reliable taxi companies in Leeds?’ is closed to new replies.