Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Antur Stiniog
  • growmac

Went riding at Antur Stiniog yesterday for the first time.

Fantastic venue, the tracks are great fun. We were a bit concerned when we kicked off blindly into a ‘red’ track that was super steep, gnarly, rocky and generally great but a lot harder than expected, especially after a week at PDS. Fortunately it turns out that one of the black runs is signposted in red. Obviously!

A question and a comment. First, there was a photographer there in the morning. Anyone know who he was or where the photos might be available from?

Second, we were a bit miffed that they had booked so many more people on the uplift than they had space for. It’s not exactly cheap at £26, and while it was fine after lunch when the weather had scared some off, in the morning it often too a couple of vans to go past before we could get on again. Not the end of the world, and we still got 13 runs in, but not good all the same.

All in all though, recommended.

Stevelol
    Free Member

I think I got about 13-15 runs in when I went (I had a flat so missed 2 runs).

There is an Antur Stiniog facebook group which gets photos uploaded to regularly, there was a photographer there when I went and the photos were online a couple of days after.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Antur Stiniog’ is closed to new replies.