Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Anti-Semitism, it's offical!
  • gonzy
    Free Member

Race and a religion

if the term jewish is for both for the religion and the race then you cant be one without the other…so therefore you cant be non-jewish and an israeli which contradicts you’re earlier statement that 20% of Israelis are non-jewish

what about jews living in the USA or UK or any other country? are they not americans, brits etc who happen to be jewish?

your definition that it is a race is bonkers as youre trying to put jews in the same racial category as black people, white people, chinese people and asian people but guess what? all those other races by definition have people who fall into those categories but have different religious beliefs…

your definition is a political definition designed by the current zionist government so it can hide behind the faith of judaism so that it can go about carrying out its crimes whilst facing no criticism

jambalaya
    Free Member

Gonzy you can critise Israel’s bombing of Gaza, the border controls etc. What you can’t do is protest outside a Jewish shop in Manchester or try to pusuede people to boycott it or indeed “big up Hitler” as the Asian lad tried to do.

land being taken from another country

There was never a country of Palestine, the land wasn’t taken from a country having previously been part of the Ottoman Empire. Had the Arabs/Palestinians accepted the 1948 division they would have had their own state for nearly 60 years and one matrially larger than any two-state solution will provide today (hence the “right to return” movement and it’s attempt to eradicate Israel). They didn’t accept it and Jordan claimed the West Bank. As many Jews (800,000) where expelled from Middle East countries as where Palestinians from the newly created Israel.

Also the historical “land was taken from” argument is one shall we say fraught with difficulty as the Jews have the longest historical links to governing the region going back at least to King David. Mohammed ascending to heaven from ontop of the Jewish Temple has always seemed a remarkable coincidence to me.

BTW as per a thread Molgrips started I am reading this which helps explain the historical disputes over the city and the whole region really

Will catch up later off out now

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Then, even more interestingly, it will finally, draw a clean line between Anti-Semitism and being Anti-Israel which for me is even more important…

Agreed.

gonzy
    Free Member

Israeli Arabs and Christians have one of the best standards of living and human rights positions of any people in the Middle East.

compared to the rest of the middle east which has been turned into a war zone…yes youre right but in comparison to jewish israelis then no as theyre still seen and treated as second class citizens. and i expect youre aware of how badly the Eritrean jews are treated in Israel by the israeli jews?

with that line of argument and associated behaviour you could well end up in court.

why? what have i said that is either derogatory, hostile, discriminatory or prejudiced towards the jewish faith? ive made a statement based on facts backed up by historical evidence…if anything ive made a criticism of the political policies of the government….im sure you said that was fine…but here you are redefining the boundaries of what is acceptable and what is not just so you can try to accuse me of anti semitism

gonzy
    Free Member

There was never a country of Palestine

Had the Arabs/Palestinians accepted the 1948 division they would have had their own state for nearly 60 years and one matrially larger than any two-state solution will provide today (hence the “right to return” movement and it’s attempt to eradicate Israel).

even though that didnt happen it hasnt stopped israel breaking the 1947 border agreements for its own ends has it

gonzy
    Free Member

Will catch up later off out now

you gonna return as your alter ego..ninfan?

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

Interesting development.

Labour were utterly incapable of having an adult discussion of the matter.

I think that deep-down, labours masters found it difficult to delve into our own ‘british’ roots and prefer to see us as mere wage-fodder.

Maybe we (us brits, even the daftest far-right types) are authentically Jewish..the diaspora of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Israel has a high standard of living, but its neighbours have been starved of investment just because of their proximity to the Suez Canal.

kimbers

Maybe we (us brits, even the daftest far-right types) are authentically Jewish..the diaspora of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Eh ???

Regardless if this is saying you can’t criticise Israel as it’s different from other countries (which is what I think jams is implying) then that is very dark indeed, you should be able form an opinion on any country regardless of what the government tells you to think.

Also the historical “land was taken from” argument is one shall we say fraught with difficulty as the Jews have the longest historical links to governing the region going back at least to King David. Mohammed ascending to heaven from ontop of the Jewish Temple has always seemed a remarkable coincidence to me

Wait a minute does that mean the first people to settle in a country own it? then we must all be Ethiopian vassal states. 😆

Genetics makes rubbish of such laughable things as borders and kingdoms anyway

https://gbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2016/03/03/gbe.evw046.full.pdf+html

Unfortunately, some Jewish scholars have got very upset that genetics has overturned some of their preconceived ideas about their origins.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

@kimbers

Afaik most of the settlers in Palestine post ww2 were the descendants of the khazars that converted to Judaism ad 700 (approx) and not ‘genetically’ descended from the 12 tribes of Israel *(I’m getting out of my depth here!)

*some of whom ended up here in Britain (allegedly)

There’s some eytemelogical stuff on how ‘britain’ means Jewish.

Kind of blew my mind on the possibility that the Torah was taught in Ireland way back.
    I was always under the impression that the uk went from straight from paganism to Christianity.

And the ultra right nutters forget that their ancestors (like our royal family) were originally from Syria.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Had the Arabs/Palestinians accepted the 1948 division

“Hi, We’ve come to live in your house. So if you could all just **** off to live in the airing cupboard, that would be grand.

What? You reject those terms? How very unreasonable of you.”

kimbers

some interesting points here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38293314

The obvious contrast is the way that the media portrays right wing terrorism- Thomas Mair’s trial and sentence was burried on page 30 of the Daily Mail while they push muslamic terrorists as a constatnt threat

At the time of Jo Cox’s murder, posters on here were adamant it couldnt have anything to do wit Britain First
    and earlier today when a Man was stabbing people in London Shouting ‘Kill All Muslims’ he was dismissed as a nutcase- which he obviously was but it ignores a potentially much wider problem.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Anti-Semitism, it's offical!’ is closed to new replies.