Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • another one singing off from Singletrack dole world
  • binners

Apparently I’m employable. Who’d have thunk it eh? YAY!!!!

I apologize in advance to everyone who spends their days waiting for me to dispense pearls of wisdom, but it looks like I might actually have to do some work instead. Sorry.

Could I please request that everyone continues to abuse Hora mercilessly in my absence. Standards need to be maintained and I don’t want him getting complacent.

That is all. Stand by your beds

IanMunro
    Free Member

Congratulations!!
    Though surely you negotiated STW access as part of your benefits package?

tragically1969
    Free Member

What are you going to be Singing ?

geoffj

Nice one Binners, good luck with the new job.

binners

would you like fries with that? 🙂

kaesae
    Free Member

binners – Member
    would you like fries with that?

Bogey?

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Nice one! Must be a big relief?

Whopper with cheese please.

fadda

Well done binners. Good luck with it.

loddrik
    Free Member

Any jobs going….? 🙁

lowey

Well done mate.

MrOvershoot

binners – Member
    Could I please request that everyone continues to abuse Hora mercilessly in my absence. Standards need to be maintained and I don’t want him getting complacent.

No problem at all 😀

speaker2animals

I could well be joining Vodafone from Monday until X-mas. Looking good. A foot back on the ladder if nothing else.

Nice one Binners, hope it works out long term.

Drac

Sorry I left a big skiddy on the porcelain.

Nice one old chap.

Coyote
    Free Member

Nice one Binners, must be a relief. I’ll try and do my bit in ‘looking after’ hora. 8)

miketually
    Free Member

What qualifications are needed to be a toilet attendant? Are the tips good?

😉

Good luck!

barrykellett
    Free Member

Singing off? Is that like Eminem in a battle of rappers like in 8 mile, except instead of gangsta rap you sing Des O’Connor songs?

:p

Hairychested
    Free Member

Well done, enjoy it and employ others off here 🙂

hora
    Free Member

would you like fries with that?

You are working with French Ewaarn?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Could I please request that everyone continues to abuse Hora mercilessly in my absence.

Consider it done, Binners. Consider it done. Standards will not drop with me about.

Hora you flange! 😀

It’s no good this. First BigDummy, now Binners. Too many are being lost to the World of Work. 🙁

speaker2animals

Hey – joining Vodafone on Monday for 3 to 5 weeks. Just see this as a start back on the full time employment trail. Feeling pretty good I must say.

binners

Well done fella! Good luck with it!

MrNutt
    Free Member

giz a job 😀

well done Bins!

speaker2animals

Cheers Binners – even though I have my “doubts” about these types of companies I can’t knock the building/facilities. It was built for them specifically and opened last year I think. Bike parking, showers, lockers, TV lounge, kitchens, “wake up tunnel” (a bit like that mood enhancing thing on the Team Sky buses), leisure areas. Impressive. looking forward to being out of the house for 8 hours a day for a few weeks if nothing else.

binners

And that ‘salary’ thing will probably come in a bit useful too. I don’t know about you. but CRC must have noticed a serious drop in revenues while I’ve been out of the game 🙂

Kevevs
    Free Member

Nice one Binners, and good luck!. Do you want a free bag or a bag for life? Cashback?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘another one singing off from Singletrack dole world’ is closed to new replies.