Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Another Evil Build
  • Frizzer
    Free Member

Finally finished my Evil Sovereign build.

So far it's only been up the road and back but I'm happy to report that my Superstar wheels didn't taco on a kerb or seize up and my grips didn't turn into octopus tentacles and make me die! 😉

I went for a black and red theme using a mixture of new stuff, some old trusted parts and some 2nd hand from here (cheers Peterpoddy for the stem and Rockplough for the Pikes).

Can't wait to take it out for a proper ride now as it's been a while getting it to this stage.

Anyhow, here's some pics :

Frizzer's Evil Flickr Pics

BigDummy
    Free Member

Looking rather good, that one. 🙂

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

Oooh that's nice. I reckon some red Pike stickers would look pretty cool on that, too. Wish I could afford to colour coordinate mine…

Frizzer
    Free Member

I didn't know you could get red Pike stickers – now that's got me thinking!

As for the colour co-ordination, I had the King headset so it was really just the wheels that where the biggest cost but I sold my Fisher Rig and bits of my Voodoo to help fund it.
    What also helped is that I got nearly 25% off the frame and some other stuff as my work have a deal with Wheelies Direct – bonus!

Frizzer
    Free Member

Nice!

slowrider
    Free Member

nice bike, well done

sc-xc

That looks ace, nice to see restrained use of colour. I think the red bar caps don't really work though…

(It really does look nice though, I had a DOC for a while, great bikes)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Another Evil Build’ is closed to new replies.