Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Another british teenage obese story
  • alex222
    Free Member

19? Low self esteem? Will do things for food? Does anyone happen to have Georgia Davies number? I can feel my lonely nights in the shower about to come to an end.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

TSY – The Welsh Ambulance Service has, like many ambulance trusts across the UK, spent a lot of money on bariatric ambulances.

http://www.emergencybusiness.co.uk/ambulance-news/40-new-ambulances-for-obese-patients-in-wales

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

alex222 – you should see how quickly she can neck a McDonalds milkshake…

alex222
    Free Member

I’ve got a touch on just at the thought of that sentence.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

That’s through a straw BTW.

alex222
    Free Member

slackalice
    Free Member

It is indeed tragic and sad to see – in many ways and on many levels.

I do have to question the Boot Camps in the USA??!

Were they part and parcel of her NHS care plan too?

chewkw
    Free Member

The parents’ fault. Fact!

As a kid my cousin sister was very prone to putting on weight yet she loved to eat and could not stop and her parents at times could not control her until they got really fed up.

So they administered a dose of good caning whenever she over ate by her mum. Result.

As an adult she now maintains her healthy weight (like the newscaster Silvertone whatever she is called and I think she is either size 14 to 15 now) so has been rewarded with many male friends to flirt with and able to change men like changing shoes … and remain single.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

TSY – The Welsh Ambulance Service has, like many ambulance trusts across the UK, spent a lot of money on bariatric ambulances.

Not just ambulances

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

why are you lot so negative , South wales is a place of low employment particularly in the building trade. By the time fatty comes home they’ll have rebuilt the wall , just in time to pull it back down in order to shoe-horn her in .Could go on for years backwards and forwards as she is shuttled between hospital bed and her own .

alpin
    Free Member

phwoor!

poor girl. stupid parents.

thekingisdead
    Free Member

That’s a whole lot of rosie.

I probably still would tho

thekingisdead
    Free Member

That’s a whole lot of rosie.

I probably still would tho

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Another british teenage obese story’ is closed to new replies.