Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Anonymous to release child abuse evidence
  • Lawmanmx
    Free Member

so am I right in thinking that ‘some’ of the above forum members don’t believe that there has been systemic paedo activity within government circles over the years???

ninfan
    Free Member

Define what you mean by systemic.

There’s certianly been active paedophiles within the bounds of government and the upper social circle, as there no doubt has within music, television, teaching the caring professions and probably every other professional circle, no doubt some paedophiles are drawn to certain professions due to the access and power it may give them over their victims.

There may even have been cover ups to prevent embarrassment to the government or many other professionals within various fields when someone is discovered to have been involved in this.

It’s certianly concerning that there are gangs/groups involved, but when they do come out it seems to mainly be loose circles of two or three blokes with a ‘shared interest’ and look after each other’s backs, maybe one bloke knows another group and they introduce each other, I can’t imagine it’s the easiest thing to drop into a conversation when looking for new members.

Sickening though all that that might be, it doesn’t follow that there is some secret ‘cabal’ of paedophiles who all know each other and cover each other’s tracks, get police investigations stopped, disappear files and prevent the truth ever coming out as people like JHJ seem to allege. If nothing else because of the risk of bringing attention to yourself.

epicyclo

There’s so much smoke, there’s got to be something burning in there.

The govt appointing 2 judges in a row who had connections with possible paedos has a bad smell to it. It is reasonable to draw a conclusion they want a whitewash based on that (even if it is not the actuality).

With this business of deaths, surely the homes these kids came from kept records. Why have they not been checked?

What Anonymous is doing is probably going to tar a few innocents, but it is also likely to drive the govt to at least pick a few scapegoats to sacrifice, so some good may come of it.

Maybe an amnesty should be declared for the first 5 to come forward and give evidence against the rest.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What Anonymous is doing is probably going to tar a few innocents, but it is also likely to drive the govt to at least pick a few scapegoats to sacrifice, so some good may come of it.

and if those innocent people end up dead?

epicyclo

mikewsmith – Member
    and if those innocent people end up dead?

I didn’t say what Anonymous was doing was good. I was saying it is an ill wind which may blow some good.

chakaping
    Free Member

If they have anything it will be the evidence already gathered by investigators, not material they have hacked from offenders PCs. That would be daft.

If they do release anything then I don’t know who would publish it. You’d probably have to actively seek it out and know where to look.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Quick Poll:
    Hands up who followed any of the links JHJ has posted on this thread?
    If you did, how many of them?

I pretty much skip past every single one of his posts.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

ninfan – Member
    Define what you mean by systemic.
    I mean there have been absolutely shitloads of evidence on Many Many politicians and some have seen the light of day but many haven’t, and for all those that have been found out/reported/charged OR covered up there will be masses more that have not.
    just because the idea is abhorrent to ‘most’ of us it doesn’t mean its not going on!

CountZero

The govt appointing 2 judges in a row who had connections with the Establishment possible paedos has a bad smell to it. It is reasonable to draw a conclusion they want a whitewash based on that (even if it is not the actuality).

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

There is another big scandal surrounding the inquiry (and police investigations) brewing…

If you recall, Fiona Woolf resigned over links to Leon Brittan, after the Home Office helped her edit a letter 7 times to reduce her perceived links to Leon Brittan

Leon Brittan was being actively investigated by police before his death

In itself, that is quite a clear attempt at cover up, especially as the Home Office is in charge of the Police and MI5

Add to the mix that Police have had evidence for 2 years and still failed to question those named, and there is something very fishy going on, especially given links to both the intelligence services and
    the Conservative Party

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Anonymous to release child abuse evidence’ is closed to new replies.