Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Annoying but also quite funny!!
  • Jackass123456789
    Free Member

Been working on my bike these last couple of weeks, bought a new frame so stripped the old one down and been transferring the parts from one to the other.

Well last night I tried to catch the last remaining light (my garage has no electric and no lights) and finish off a few bits.
    The next bit to do was fit the bottom bracket and cranks, so I went to get my bottom bracket which I left on my work bench but half of it wasn't there!
    Quick 'mans' look and it was no where to be seen, right, start moving bits and bobs around, looking under the work bench etc. nope, still no where to be found.
    I then stand back, taking a moments thought as to where this damn bottom bracket cup is when I realise that my work bench is next to the recycling box. Yep, that sinking feeling starts to kick in!
    Surely not, no, it couldn't have – yep a quick look in the EMPTY recycling box and I find a bottom bracket spacer that I KNOW I had left around the cups so I didn't misplace them!

Now of course I am not to blame – but why is a Mans garage not a scared place and should be out of bounds from the tidying wife!! But yes, in the time of me finishing in the garage on Sunday evening and when the Wife went to put out the recycling box on wednesday one of my bottom bracket cups fell into the box and it is now nicely being recycled!

The response from the wife when I quizzed her 'well you should have put the recycling out!'

**** great!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Doesnt your wife know the garage is out of bounds 😯 tut tut! Shouldnt you be in the classifieds section looking for a new BB. 🙄

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Annoying but also quite funny!!’ is closed to new replies.