Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Angry Birds
  • SaxonRider

I now understand the reason people have tablets, and it consists of two words.

That is all.

kayak23

Cut the rope.

_tom_
    Free Member

Never got the fascination, it’s boring. I’ve just installed a Gameboy emulator on my phone and have got stuck into Zelda: Links Awakening. Now that’s a proper game 🙂

khani
    Free Member

Scrabble is where it’s at now… 8) or bejewelled blitz…
    Angry birds is sooo last year…..

njee20
    Free Member

Aaaah, Zelda: links awakening was amazing! Never managed to finish that! Is that on Android or iOS? Jailbreak needed?

I do really like Angry Birds though, far better than Cut the Rope. AB Rio is good, Seasons is harder, Space is a bit weird! 3 stars on all levels in all games though of course!

_tom_
    Free Member

I’m using it on an android galaxy w with an emulator called John GBC Lite. Just done the nightmare dungeon on Bottle Grotto 😀

Dorset_Knob
    Free Member

I now understand the reason people have tablets, and it consists of two words.

Bog browsing

LsD
    Free Member

Angry Birds?!! A bit Fenton nowadays if ye aks me….. 😕

nuke

I did like Angry Birds but my son showed me Plants vs Zombies recently and now that is consuming my time…only one more level to go

DrP

Links awakening – one of my favourite games on any format!

Must get back into it! I managed to complete it, but think I used a walk through for the ‘swapping items’ thing you had to do parallel to the main story (I think it was to get e map for the last dungeon? The one with the identical rooms….)

DrP

clubber
    Free Member

world of goo! tablet only!

PrinceJohn

world of goo is on android phones

_tom_
    Free Member

DrP have to admit I’ve had to follow a walkthrough for the swapping items thing. You need them to get the bananas to get the monkey to let you into the castle 😀 Never completed it when I played years ago.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I had to delete bejewelled from my phone as I was getting nothing done other than becoming very good at bejewelled. It was a sad day but I am now back to making a living.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Angry Birds’ is closed to new replies.