Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)
  • Anal respiration
  • slimjim78
    Free Member

I have this mate, yeah, and he can summon up the most incredible farts by sticking his arse in the air and ‘drawing in’ a bucket load of air.
    I literally nearly died of laughter watching him do it one night, huge bottom belch after belch. I actually asked him if he was able to breath that way round.. I was confused for a moment.

Try as I might, I cannot achieve this feat. Do we have any bum breathers lurking here? Any tips for the best way to achieve gaseous enlightenment?

maccruiskeen

You know what – this place used to be nice. Then thegreatape lowered the tone. Now we’re going from one low tone to a lower one – its a race to the bottom.

50 shades of brown.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes, I can do that. Once you get nice and relaxed, you can suck quite a bit of air in on the in-squeeze. Problem being, can be difficult to get a rattler out on the out-squeeze. It can tend to just whoosh out in laminar flow form rather than the turbulence caused by a chattering sphincter.

Haven’t tried in ages but will have a go this evening and report back.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I used to know a girl who could do that with her front bottom. Does that count?

andyl
    Free Member

Every time someone mentions thegrateape I keep chuckling at thegreatgape comment from the other day and this thread seems the appropriate place to bring that up!

singlespeedstu

I’ve also seen some one do the same thing.
    First time i saw him do it was at the top of a climb up the Longminge while we were waiting for the rest of the group.
    The sight of someone in late 1980’s MTB multi coloured lycra on hands and knees rocking backwards and forwards while describing how he was opening and closing his ringpiece is something i will never be able to bleach from my mind.

slimjim78
    Free Member

dd – please do report back on your form.

It was the in-squeeze that I could never master. Any tips on best position to create the best sphincter pucker?

SSS – to think that he would still be raising laughs nearly 30 years later hopefully makes it worth your suffering.

Northwind

Onzadog – Member

I used to know a girl who could do that with her front bottom. Does that count?

Same here! Most unsexy thing you can do with a vagina tbh

swedishmatt
    Free Member

I could do this do my heart’s content as a teenager. Never attempted as an adult. Tempting……

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It was the in-squeeze that I could never master. Any tips on best position to create the best sphincter pucker?

Google image “yoga rabbit” and start puckering gently.

(Best to do when you know your colon isn’t harbouring any surprises.)

andyl
    Free Member

Mental note: if DD is ever installing flooring for me then insist he wears some bibshorts so no crack will be exposed!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Most unsexy thing you can do with a vagina tbh

Great name though! Queef (as opposed to Fanny Fart). 😀

slimjim78
    Free Member

Most unsexy thing you can do with a vagina tbh

Sounds like we need another thread

wwaswas

“A fridge doesn’t fart when you take your meat out.”

perchypanther
    Free Member

I end up breathing out of my arse every time I try to ride my bike up a hill.
    Do I win five pounds?

Frankenstein
    Free Member

This should go on the superpowers thread.

shermer75
    Free Member

wwaswas

given the thread subject it’s probably best the photo post failed…

theotherjonv

Is it the right place to note that i can do this, but sort of involuntarily voluntarily. There’s a certain activity (shall we say involving a bedroom and some gymnastics) that seems to result in a build up of high pressure wind which i can then release in not just one, but a series of window rattlers. It only happens after certain specific ‘procedures’ and any attempts to reproduce the similar physical motions ‘solo’ are fruitless.

I can’t work out if it’s the actual motion, or an internal spasming or both together, or what. But I’ll bet a penny to a pound, if Mrs tojv is open to a bit of nocturnal niceties in a particular manner, then I’ll soon be celebrating with a 9 bum salute.

pondo

Is it the right place to note that i can do this, but sort of involuntarily voluntarily.

No, but you have made me laugh out loud. 🙂

fruitbat

Perhaps the time has come for a resurrection of an old skill – https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_P%C3%A9tomane

perchypanther
    Free Member

Mrs tojv is open to a bit of nocturnal niceties in a particular manner, then I’ll soon be celebrating with a 9 bum salute.

She probably hasn’t strapped it on tight enough.
    Air is getting in round the edges.

fasthaggis

Any tips on best position to create the best sphincter pucker?

Have you tried a short prison sentence?

theotherjonv

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JdJipPOhno[/video]

Papa!

Nicole!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Beaten to it by @Fruitbat – we used to have a book (biography!?) of Le Petomane in our house when we were young – the challenge among the 4 men of the house was who could burp and fart at the same time…

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Stay classy STW…..

:mrgreen:

sirromj

This is what you reminded me of theotherjonv:
    [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tqvRDsywLY[/video]

slimjim78
    Free Member

I’m still none the wiser with regards to achieving this wonderful feat – but im heartened to learn that the skill is alive and well.

I have the exhale nailed but I just cannot achieve the starfish suck.

clodhopper
    Free Member

“Problem being, can be difficult to get a rattler out on the out-squeeze. It can tend to just whoosh out in laminar flow form rather than the turbulence caused by a chattering sphincter.”

Better than anything Stephen Fry has ever written.

slimjim78
    Free Member

if Chattering Sphincter isn’t already a band, then i’m forming it.
    Who’s in?

perchypanther
    Free Member

if Chattering Sphincter isn’t already a band, then i’m forming it.
    Who’s in?

*tries to join band. Gets blown out*

theotherjonv

Is it a wind band?

Or in my particular case, a wood wind band.

slimjim78
    Free Member

mate – there’s always room for a percussionist.

First album name ideas:

‘I remember Trumpton’

‘Gusto’

‘Blowing me, Blowing you’

‘Dutch Oven’

‘Don’t push too hard’

‘The Squits’

Acutally, the last one could be a perfect collaboration:

‘Chattering Sphincter & The Squits’

I’d love to see Jules Holland get his hootenanny around that one.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Break like the wind , Shirley

slimjim78
    Free Member

cheers perchy – that’s my afternoons playlist sorted.

New album idea: ‘Dairy Air’

globalti
    Free Member

There’s this American band:

http://www.buttholesurfers.com/

Wiki says:

“Rooted in the 1980s hardcore punk scene, Butthole Surfers quickly became known for their chaotic and disturbing live shows, black comedy, and a sound that incorporated elements of psychedelia, noise, punk rock and, later, electronica, as well as their use of sound manipulation and tape editing. Butthole Surfers have a well-reported appetite for recreational drugs, an evident influence on their sound.”

slimjim78
    Free Member

indeed – was listening to Independent Worm Saloon only yesterday

derek_starship
    Free Member

Many moons ago (‘scuse pun), I attended a function at a bus drivers’ social club. One of the acts that performed that night was a very leggy black lady who entertained us by smoking a cigarette with her anus. She even blew the most impressive smoke rings. The audience was agape and silent. It was amazing.

nach
    Free Member

I had completely forgotten that I discovered how to do this as a kid. You brought back the memory, slimjim78. Thanks, I think.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Same here! Most unsexy thing you can do with a vagina tbh

Pfft, well SOMEBODY’S never had a smear test.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Anal respiration’ is closed to new replies.