Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Amy Williams – go girl
  • Woody
    Free Member

Streaming the womens skeleton on BBC at the mo' and I must say it is HIGHLY entertaining……………athleticism, skill, nerves of steel and VERY watchable, oh yesssss 😆

sputnik
    Free Member

link? (bored so can do with something o watch)

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

finals are tonight starting 23:45 i think

boxelder

Presume she wears more at work??

mboy
    Free Member

Watched it last night, and OMG!

Will defo be watching the final tonight… Can't believe she just dominated like she did!

She's pretty hot too… 😉

tree-magnet
    Free Member

I shall also be watching again tonight.

However, if you ever say "go girl" again, I may well have to shoot you in the face.

😉

Or maybe not.

druidh
    Free Member

Can I just say that she has one of the most attractive bodies to have been shown on STW in a goodly while. Most of the WB stuff seems to be centered around anoxerics.

Woody
    Free Member

However, if you ever say "go girl" again, I may well have to shoot you in the face.

….and if I ever say it again you'd be welcome to. It must have been the excitement of the 6 or so competitiors I'd seen up to that point – every one of them was stunning. 8)

Worst bit is I'm on nightshift tonight, so hopefully the drunken @rseholes will be at home watching it too.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

The commentator said last night "what a lovely streamlined shape" or something alonmg those lines, I think what he wanted to say was nice arse, and I concur. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

Amy who?

woman good at sport?

*shakes head*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Amy Williams – go girl’ is closed to new replies.