Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Amazing BMX video!!
  • grumm
    Free Member

Ride UK//Nonstopvid exclusive: Harry Main edit!

Some crazy stuff in there – better than the Danny McCaskill video? 😛

Cue various people telling me I know nothing about BMX and there are much better videos out there, or something.

kimbers

i need to practise more

how does he manage to balance on the front wheel with no front brake!?

MrAgreeable

That is utterly utterly amazing… and he is doing stuff that no-one has ever done before… but… there's just something about people doing these tricks in a controlled environment like a skatepark that takes the edge off them. BMX just seems to lend itself to people being chased by security guards, pulling off sketchy moves on crumbling municipal sculptures with the aid of rotten old pallets, and dodging tramps on the run-outs. 🙂

lammy
    Free Member

Pretty incredible stuff, although I think street riding is more impressive than skate park.

tails
    Free Member

Cue various people telling me I know nothing about BMX and there are much better videos out there, or something.

haha thats what happened to me the other week despite me posting the "much better vid" a few months earlier.

i like the vid it was good he's certainly got the "party tricks" down

tails
    Free Member

Pretty incredible stuff, although I think street riding is more impressive than skate park.

i also prefer watching street but it is the in fashion discipline in bmx at the mo, so its nice not to see another street nibbler vid.

jedi

park is way better than street

jedi

webbys latest vid(full english) is betterer

taka
    Free Member

preety good all he need now is for people to give him money to buy a proper bike :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Amazing BMX video!!’ is closed to new replies.