Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • altura attack shorts..any good?
  • carlphillips
    Free Member

as above really, or any other recommendations for good waterproof shorts.

i have the attack jacket and its really good so just wondered on how the shorts compare.

cheers

happysnapper
    Free Member

I can't remember whether they've got velcro waist adjusters or not, the Summit shorts do and I don't get on with them. You can also get Endura Superlites for the same price so it's probably worth trying them on. The fabric is fine and they are waterproof. You might want to look at the 3/4s though as riding into spray with shorts leads to water up shorts anyway!

Ben_Haworth

Attacks are my w/proof short of choice. Generously cut at the waist (I'm 32in waist and wear size Small – although I do like closer-fitting stuff)

cp

yep, i'm 33ish waist and medium fits well, though i'm at the lower end of the adjustment… they have elastic/velcro closure straps which are used to tighten/slacken the waist. very comfy for me.

Wrongun
    Free Member

I had some, and wore holes through the arse in about 3 weeks. I have not heard of anyone else having these problems so am assuming it must be something to do with my riding movement, grit and the particular saddle I am using. I have since reverted to my trusty halfords cut off pvc trousers…. with hole-punch ventilation holes.

carlphillips
    Free Member

nice work wrongun,

i was thinking of the army gore trews after the thread the other day but would like something a little more riding specific.

also considered the gore alp x until i saw the price tag.. 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘altura attack shorts..any good?’ is closed to new replies.