Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Alien Covenant trailer….
  • CountZero

I thought that looked really good myself.
    Doubt I’ll get to see it though as the wife hates anything scary.

You’re not suggesting she won’t allow you out on your own to see something she doesn’t like, are you?

PrinceJohn

It’s IIRC supposed to bridge the gap between Prometheus & Alien, so I guess it’s the Alien equivalent of Rogue Squadron…

The trailer has me interested, however I guess the company must have a lot of disposable ships as they never seem to come back when they find a Xenomorph, hope they wont answer too many questions about the origin of the aliens….I like the mystery.

sofabear
    Free Member

CheesybeanZ – Member

Lets hope it’s what Prometheus should have been .

Well it’s got facehugger eggs so that’s a good start for me.

PrinceJohn – Member

The trailer has me interested…. hope they wont answer too many questions about the origin of the aliens….I like the mystery.

I like the mystery too but I also hate being left in suspense, my own imagination is shit. 🙂

Drac

nickc

.I like the mystery.

Are you kidding? I can tell you the plot now if you’d like…

PrinceJohn

Are you kidding? I can tell you the plot now if you’d like…

I’ve got a fair idea of the plot, the mystery I was talking about was the origin of the alien and their history with the engineers

Cougar

Looks like a remake of Aliens.

I’m in.

CountZero

Big, sticky eggs, facehuggers, people dying in spectacularly unpleasant ways…
    Works for me.
    This makes three films I’m quietly excited about for next year; Bladerunner and Ghost In The Shell being the others.

lovewookie

I’m looking forward to the tie in, if there is one, but also the timeline from Prometheus, the giants, and the morphology of the alien in comparison to the end of Prometheus version.
    I actually liked Prometheus as a stand alone movie. Could have done more, but it kinda worked.
    Alien, I thought was a bit meh, as was alien 3, but the dog alien was a nice touch and hinted on morphologival mimikry of the aliens.

Aliens was much better, sweary, action, 80’s.. However, I do think I’m the only person on the planet to actually like alien resurrection, although the final alien/hybrid was a bit crap.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I like the look of it, might just scare the bejebus out of me considering the nasty biting things.. but I’ve said before I liked Prom’ so this should fill the gap.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Agree about the mystery stuff. The revelation in Prometheus that the space jockey from the original film was basically a guy in a suit was a real let down and smacked of retconning. In fact I wasn’t that keen on the whole Engineers thing.

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)

The topic ‘Alien Covenant trailer….’ is closed to new replies.