Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Alfa 159
  • heebyjeeby

Long shot maybe any 159 saloon owners out there that can advise how they transport their bike? Was looking at the saris bones but not listed as compatible on saris website. Want to avoid roofbars or towbar option.
    Cheers folks

titusrider
    Free Member
    heebyjeeby

I knew I had seen a thread previously but when searched could not find it. Unfortunately nothing in there that helps but thanks all the same. It’s a 1.9 jtdm in the ti spec very nice but starting to doubt it was the most sensible option! Still nobody buys alfa with their heads right? Well maybe they do these days?!
    Anyway still need a bit of guidance on this one ……

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Expensive option (but probbly the best) is to fit a tow bar and stick a rack on that 🙂

titusrider
    Free Member

Ask on the Alfaowner 159 section if people have a bike rack that fits or pm/email the guy on here who said he had the saloon in the above thread?

bigbloke
    Free Member

I had a Alfa 156 and couldn’t bring myself to put roof bars onto it ruining the lines 🙂 . I happily used a rear boot mounted bike rack with no issues at all, only it became a little tedious having to mount it every time i wanted to ride but i became a dab hand at doing it in less than 5 mins.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I have nothing to add other than the fact that I want one…

john_drummer
    Free Member

I had a 156. wheels in boot, frames upside down wrapped in an old curtain on the back seat. works for up to 2 bikes.

I’d like a 159 sportwagon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Alfa 159’ is closed to new replies.