Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Aldi Air Compressor, yay or nay?
  • spooky_b329

I was looking at this along with the impact wrench and basic accessory kit bringing it to £140, partly because I can’t get my breaker bar onto some stubborn bolts under my van and still have room to swing it.

Is it any good? I’ve seen mention that its different to the previous ones, and its got a smaller air hose and non-standard connectors?

trail_rat
    Free Member

Its not bad you can change the hose and the connectors but once you do tht you might as well just buy a better compressor

If all you wan it for is occasional bolts and inflating tires itll be fine but id buy a good track pump and an electric impact driver if that was all i used it for. Needs less room te other 99% of the year.

scaredypants

I’ve had one for a couple of years – no idea whether they’ve changed in the meantime
    (I’ve a feeling mine was about half that price though, with a set of bits)

(It’s fine, BTW)

singlecrack
    Free Member

They had the same setup at mole valley farmers not long back for £99 all in …..not sure if any left ??

spooky_b329

Thanks guys. I forgot to ask, is the paint sprayer likely to be any better than a rattle can with a ‘professional’ fan nozzle? I’m only talking flat white paint on a van.

Wally

I bought one years ago – also about £60 with all the bits – Still works fine for tubless tyres and blowing the bejesus out of things.

marcus7
    Free Member

For paint spraying you need oil free air which if this is a piston compressor may be an issue without a decent filter/ dryer even if it is just flat white.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Aldi Air Compressor, yay or nay?’ is closed to new replies.