Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Alcohol
  • tails
    Free Member

MrNutt
    Free Member

hang over? I’ve not had one since Jan 1st 😆

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Just saying ‘no’ isn’t easy when you’re p1ssed 😕

tails
    Free Member

yep and no one to blame but myself.

tails
    Free Member

why have you not drunk since jan 1st?

MrNutt
    Free Member

at least you’ve still got your dignity, you have still got your dignity haven’t you? don’t say you were short on the taxi fare again!

MrNutt
    Free Member

ran out of absinthe and figured I may as well try abstinence

tails
    Free Member

at least you’ve still got your dignity, you have still got your dignity haven’t you? don’t say you were short on the taxi fare again!

As I’ve said before i’ll do anything for a fiver, but last night the pocket full of change got me home.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well I totally owned the karaoke bar last night but feeling it now. Off into Spain with a friend today for a full roast lunch and yorkshire puddings to recover.

You have my sympathies 🙂

tails
    Free Member

i’m gonna go eat fruit that’ll cure my head, i wish i could do this abstinence thing.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I totally owned the karaoke bar last night

Wish I had been there – your vocal skills are really something else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2SxuASXlnI&feature=channel_page

MrNutt
    Free Member

I only give up drinking periodically to taunt my socially alcoholic friends, its so easy to do, you just… …don’t drink the booze!

IcarusGreen
    Free Member

Alcohol was put o this planet to get ugly blokes laid, ugly girls pregnant and to make us men even more stupid and brave.

tails
    Free Member

yeah but being drunk is such fun, nothing better than stumbling home on a summers morning.

MrNutt
    Free Member

Simon, I just watched all of your reaction to the inquest into the death of Diana.

I’m off for a pint or two now. just to think, about thinking, and about thinking about thinking about it.

hopefully I too can keep an open mind and draw no conclusions, after all that thinking.

I need a drink!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Lordy, how long ago was that video!!??

I have got a lot better since then. Have been practicing 🙂

This was one of my high points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_x9u0iZXxs&feature=channel_page

BTW – this was the leaving do for our poker manager. In poker, “rake” = profit (in case you don’t get the reference).

Mr Nutt – yeah – lots to think about!

MrNutt
    Free Member

Simon, stop it, you’re driving me to the toilet duck! 😆

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well refresh yourself with this much more recent rendition of Wonderwall 😀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMQ0bRRpVos&feature=channel_page

I now have a friend in Spain who was professional karaoke DJ, and another friend with a full wall sized projector and screen. Karaoke heaven indeed!

simonralli2
    Free Member

Anyway, I now need to get myself to Sotogrande for coffee and lunch. Sorry if these videos have caused side effects much worse than tails’ hangover. I thought that by switching to Vimeo with my Gibraltar Singletrack vid it would be a new year and better videos but hey ho ay?

aleigh
    Free Member

Alcohol brings out the best in me……….. 😉

big-chief-96
    Free Member

when your totally pi**ed put a shot of whiskey in your eye and get one of your mates to kick your shin and you’ll be the best angry pirate ever.

tails
    Free Member

i to have just watched your reaction to the inquest into the death of Diana. I however got the gag after a short viewing and stopped the vid.

kiwijohn

When will I learn about riding drunk? Bruised shoulder & grazed knee after the chain snapped riding home from the bottle & chains alleycat.
    Doubt I’ve learnt my lesson.

Keva
    Free Member

i’ve been much better with booze since last November, except when I was on holiday with a mate over xmas. On new years eve I drank so much vodka that I sat on the end of the bed in our room talking to the invisible man in a foreign language for about two hours – allegedly. Of course I have no recollection that this happened.

simonralli2
    Free Member

I however got the gag after a short viewing and stopped the vid.

That’s fine. I think you had to be there and very drunk to enjoy it 😀

tails
    Free Member

how was your sunday lunch simon? my hangover is no more the cure an omelette

simonralli2
    Free Member

Well it was very nice thank you. Bit windy but it’s still sunny. Hangover gone but I now have indigestion after having a lasangne. We ended up at a different restaurant so I never got to have my Sunday roast which I was looking forward to.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Alcohol was put o this planet to get ugly blokes laid

And thank God, too! 😆

aleigh
    Free Member

And thank God, too

Good old beer goggles 😆

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Ta love!

It’s sooo true, though!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

simonralli2
    Free Member

Just had a post mortem from Saturday night as I was out with work colleagues.

Kasper failed to go for his planned walk up the rock on Sunday.
    Anna failed to leave Gibraltar on Sunday.

As for my singing here is what supposedly happened

Sang Run, but they only had the Leona Lewis version not Snowpatrol. There was a bit where the lyrics are just like “no no no no etc” but I was improvising something or other meaning people wanting to sing a long with me couldn’t do so.

Sang “Let Me Entertain You” but I was struggling to read at this point. I was mixing verses around and stuff but apparently got a standing ovation from everyone.

Sang a duet with Jai, Kasper’s GF. I have no idea what the song was but it apparently went ok.

And we were also out with a German dude Michael, Kasper’s friend. We found one German song with a German title, so put it on for him. It turned out to be an English language song with the occasional German lines. Apparently I went up, grabbed a second microphone, and even though I had no idea what the song was and had never heard it before, improvised the lyrics, made up a melody, and totally nailed it.

I do believe in the early hours it was all a bit too much, and I never got a chance to sing Chasing Cars, my final song of the night. The last time I sang it there there was a hen party of Navy women, and one went up and began trying to strip me and got my jeans around my ankles but I was holding on to my boxers for dear life. Turns out the hen was the cousin of a friend of mine on facebook, and she ended up tagging it which was all quite unfortunate really.

I love karaoke but when totally off on a mix of ale, lager, and tequilla sunrise it’s just awesome.

Yesterday however was a tad of a struggle.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Alcohol’ is closed to new replies.