Viewing 4 posts - 161 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • Alas, poor Samsung Ecobubble
  • MrsToast
    Free Member

Went to the store and got a refund smoothly and without a hitch.

HA HA, JUST KIDDING! It actually took about 20 minutes, because the lad in the store wasn’t sure how to process it. First he said that I’d already been refunded, then he said, “You’re getting an LG?”, then he went and talked to the manager. Then he came back, had another go, got increasingly stressed because he couldn’t figure out how to refund the installation costs, got someone else, then they both stood poking the screen until it was figured out.

I did get my refund though! Now I’ve just got to wait for it to appear in my account…

The wait allowed me to admire the scenery, such as the fantastic PC services KnowHow offers. Including a £30 data wipe using ‘government apporoved methods’. Sadly their PC know how doesn’t extend to using a spellchecker.

Looks like nothing has changed at Currys. Cancel the sale – Purchase online from AO or John Lewis. Or the Coop My 200 quid basic machine just keeps going and going. An internal connector fell out once. No Drama.

Maybe thats whats up with yours? Letter before action?

Already done – I cancelled with Currys on Wednesday (same day as the engineer visit), ordered with AO Wednesday evening, had our new machine delivered Thursday morning. Couldn’t get a refund until today because you can’t get a refund until the item is collected, and today was the earliest they could do (they originally said Monday was the earliest, until I bullied them with the Consumer Rights Act repeatedly, with supporting links from MoneySavingExpert and Which…)

The engineer said that it was a faulty PCB.

nickc

Curry’s behaviour seems to be a great example of how NOT to do good customer service making what should be a simple process long and drawn out and seemingly placed hurdles in place at every step

repeat for npower, BT, Lloyds Bank, etc etc… Almost at a point where I sort of feel sorry for the folks on the end of the phone.

MrsToast
    Free Member

ARISE, NECROTHREAD! ARISE!

I thought I’d inject some amusement into the dreary post-Brexit gloom and let you know that the new Samsung EcoBubble has also developed a fault, less than three months after installation. Different one, this time – it’s the water inlet valve (the machine kept on filling with water, even when unplugged).

AO have been great, a world apart from Currys.

Samsung have been a bunch of useless bellends.

FML.

captmorgan
    Free Member

I hear miele are quite good 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 161 through 164 (of 164 total)

The topic ‘Alas, poor Samsung Ecobubble’ is closed to new replies.