Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • afan the wall ,white,s , black run , every where but skyline
  • daz38
    Free Member

just came back from afan and i loved it , views where amazing trails where bloody great fellow bikers where great fun , and helped me out on the black run , it was an eye opener , cant wait to go again

molgrips
    Free Member

Glad you had a good time. First time I went to a trail centre I was buzzing too. That was the original Coed y Brenin trail mind 🙂

tonyd

You didn’t miss much on Skyline, it’s a bit rubbish IMO.

bikeneil
    Free Member

I really enjoyed the Skyline. Bit more XC than the others, but still a great trail. Loved the Wall too. I must get there again soon.

tonyd

Too much fireroad for my liking, if I want to go out and do some long boring climbs I’ll go out on the road bike 🙂 I’d rather do a couple of laps of Whites.

tonyd

btw Daz – yes, good to hear you enjoyed it and hope you get to do lots more

molgrips
    Free Member

Long boring road climbs aren’t generally followed by nice singletrack though!

Definitely worth doing imo.

Seggons
    Free Member

yeah I thought there was a lot of fireroad climbing. The downs were fun though ..

daz38
    Free Member

oh and it was all done on my cannondale f1 flash lefty only 100mm travel , wish i was still there

molgrips
    Free Member

oh and it was all done on my cannondale f1 flash lefty only 100mm travel

As if that makes a difference?!

daz38
    Free Member

na not at all , being just a hardtail , left my mate behind on the zig zags , well till i come off lol

Zoolander
    Free Member

The skyline final descent is one of the best bits there.

molgrips
    Free Member

FS isn’t faster unless it’s much rocker than Afan!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘afan the wall ,white,s , black run , every where but skyline’ is closed to new replies.