Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Afan sat plod.
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

Would I be correct in thinking that the penhyde trail starts from the little centre on the right as you drive past and on to Glyncorrwg. Looking to do this then the wall from Glyncorrwg after lunch. Will those two be enough for the day. Not rushing. Any other suggestions of combination’s for the day. Done all the others a few times though. Just not penhyde.

sheldona
    Free Member

Yes it starts from Afan center and I think that’s more than enough for you fatlad 🙂

andywhit
    Free Member

If you wanted to add a bit more after doing those two then you could climb up a firetrack from Cymer (the village you go though on the way back to Glyporridge) and do the last two descents on Whites level. The climb from Cymer is reasonably tough but not too bad, did it on Sunday.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Sheldon
    Pot, kettle,black, yada yada.

shands
    Free Member

Penydd and the wall are what I did last sunday. Rode the two of them back to back in under 3hours and I am not really fit yet so as long as your not the definition of a slug they should be quite easily doable in a day.
    If your going to do the wall from glyncorrwg cafe it might be an idea to go up whites, down windy point and across and do the last three section of the wall! Just an idea mind.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Afan sat plod.’ is closed to new replies.