Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • A&E wait times
  • Drac

a month or two earlier I'd certainly not have had the option, so what would my alternative to A&E been then?

I don't know, the point is there other pathways now.

dr_death
    Free Member

OK maybe I wasn't quite accurate enough with my statement:

Genuine question, I've always been intrigued as to why people turn up if even they think it's not an accident or an emergency…

Broken wrist = accident
    Big hole in leg = accident
    Potential base of skull # = accident
    Myocardial infarction = emergency

Broken false finger nail =/= accident or emergency
    Hair extensions too tight =/= accident or emergency

Oxnop – still intrigued as to how you got a perfed eardrum from a blow to the head, how did you get hit? Should only get a perfed ear drum if you get a closed blow to the ear…..

Oh and Penrod Pooch – **** off. If the patients need care they get it, if they attend with shite they get that too.

Drac

Funnily enough just spotted a letter in 'The Journal' thanking me, the Nurses and Dr's at NGH for all there car when she tripped over a kerb. Guess we all must have been on an off day and showed some care.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    coffeeking
    Free Member

Oxnop – still intrigued as to how you got a perfed eardrum from a blow to the head, how did you get hit? Should only get a perfed ear drum if you get a closed blow to the ear…..

I'm not a medical doctor, but last time I checked my ears were on my head. 🙂

dr_death
    Free Member

Yes, read it properly. Only a direct closed blow to the ear or a base of skull fracture should cause a perforated ear drum. If it wasn't a direct closed blow over the ear then he has a base of skull fracture.

God and someone said we don't care……

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘A&E wait times’ is closed to new replies.