Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • additional fatty thread
  • iDave
    Free Member

'proper mens clothes in proper mens sizes?'

like fk is it – it's xxl for fat flabby chinned arses

if those are 'proper men' thank god i'm improper

10 years ago i did think of starting a business supplying fatties, but i really have no desire to make their lives easier

fadda

That site looks almost like something from the daily mash!

But it isn't… 🙄

cinnamon_girl

Well, I've just checked out the men's underwear and they have not used male models. 😉

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

hahahaha…. loads of love for lard today!

I'll stick with fitting my 32" waist into Italian designer size L thankyou very much!

philconsequence
    Free Member

agreed, i'm also against the whole "real women" movement, yeah i dont expect every woman to be a model and be perfect, but there's a big difference between having a wonky face.. and being 20stone but thinking its ok cos gok wan says so and anyone under a size 12 isnt a real woman anymore!

grrrrr

ton

idave………………..do you consider anyone who wears xxl a fat flabby chinned arse???

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Is it wrong to find it amusing that there is a 'sportswear' section?

nickc

Jeans up to 54"

Wow 😯

iDave
    Free Member

Ton, unless they're a rugby player or suchlike, or 6ft 8 then yeah, I do. The 'models' on jacamo confirm this.

Do you?

ton

idave…………i am a 54'' chest so take a xxxl, i am a 38'' waist…………….so no mate i dont.

what size are you in clothes………..post a pic so we can all have a look.

fadda

*pulls up a chair…*

iDave
    Free Member

do you think you're overweight ton?

If not, are you about 6'5" ish? maybe former rugby player?

The issue i have is the type of bloke who's a lard arse being classed as proper. normalising the obese. give them an excuse to stay fat cos they're 'proper'

what purpose would posting a picture of me serve?

alex222
    Free Member

i have to say idave, you should get off your high horse. people who are fat are an issue to the nhs and the tax payer but it is unfair to be so judgemental. some people may have been poorly informed when they were younger. they could have been rugby players then suffered an injury and not adjusted there eating habbits etc. i know eventually the buck stops with the person who is eating but if they are aware of this and trying to change then surely you should try to be supportive. its also proven that negatvity doesn't help people change it bolsters their incorrect choices. just because you are so amazing i'm sure you have got no flaws. for the record i weigh between 11.5 and 12 stone and have a 32" waist, i am 6' ish and cycle/run whenever possible, i also do about 100 press ups a day. when the clocks go back i will go back to the gym.

steve-g
    Free Member

Ton needs to know what you look like so he can hunt you down and hit you with the Big Daddy splash

iDave
    Free Member

if they are aware of this and trying to change then surely you should try to be supportive

these people are great – i even like them, and i have helped quite a few them

it's the others i have an issue with, draining the NHS through a lifestyle choice

you are so amazing i'm sure you have got no flaws

i am surf-matt and i claim my £5

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hmm im 6'5" and take a 38" waist (i am about 1st overweight-ish) so god knows how big someone would be to require 54" waisted jeans!

soobalias
    Free Member

alex222 – Member
    its also proven that negatvity doesn't help people change

equally the positive mental attitude of the fat and desperate to appear happy doesnt help me to care.

ton – i was given an xxl jacket by a mate, he couldnt squeeze into it and he is neither fat nor flabby arsed so dont worry petal.

portlyone

is this thread to dovetail with the shopaholic one?

ton

idave, you do seem to hark on about fat people…………which aint nice mate.

we all have problems mate, some with their weight, some with their mind, some with their looks…………hence me wanting to see a pic of you…so we can see your imperfections maybe??

tron
    Free Member

The area I live in has one of the highest obesity rates in the UK. From where I'm sitting, it looks like people's eating habits really haven't adjusted with their circumstances.

At one time, a lot of people round here were working in heavy manual labour. Now, they're not. But their culture, and therefore diet, hasn't radically altered.

It's a very different situation to just telling people to get a grip – you're talking about entire families and social groups eating badly, not people sneaking off to have a bacon sandwich on the way to work. The habits are therefore far more difficult to break.

scruff
    Free Member

I know what iDave used to play with as a kid in Land of the Celts so my moneys definitley on him.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ton – he's not trying to make a direct personal attack on you is he?

There maybe things that you say or have said, on a public forum, that do have an effect on his psyche' but requesting a picture so you can publicly deconstruct him?? Really?

philconsequence
    Free Member

i take it you're living "oop north" Tron? 😆

alex222
    Free Member

idave if you are surf mat you would have beaten me and my family members up whilst i was going round cardiff 15 years ago. neither of those things happened.

sb +1

scotabroad

Lets all kick the fatties, why not eh!

As for a drain on the NHS lets extend that arguement to being a smoker, drinker, motorcyclists, sports injuries, old folk, etc.

iDave
    Free Member

ton, my imperfections are many, but they're not a drain on the NHS and i don't mope around blaming my big bones or glands.

not sure where i go on about fat people a lot? I seem to recall providing free advice to people on here wanting to lose weight effectively without mocking them in the process?

Twin
    Free Member

What gets my back up is a lack of standarisation in sizes. I play rugby and am normally proportioned (6ft, 17st, 36 waist) and in some shops a large is a decent fit but in others you get the "go away fatty" look if you say their XL is too small!

joolsburger
    Free Member

I have a 50 inch chest 38 waist and have yet to drain the NHS.

I am a fat bastard though, I can't argue with that.

scruff
    Free Member

I've been on iDaves diet, quit drugs but drink instead, regularly take trips to the A&E but I work for the NHS, I think that makes be 'Burden Neutral'.

joe@brookscycles
    Free Member

Back to the OP, I always assumed 'real men' should be able to see their own penis.

DrP

Just to add some real data to this thread (not to bash fatties nor the like), obesity related morbidity and mortality is fast overtaking smoking and sports injuries as a leading 'resource user' for teh NHS. Alcohol is pretty high up there too.

Basically, fags aren't the real killers any more – food and booze are the biggies…

DrP

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Great. We haven't had a laugh at the fat people thread in like, so long.

molgrips
    Free Member

If you're not a fattie, you know nothing about why people are fat – so STFU!

Seriously!

smell_it
    Free Member

So only fatties can talk about being fatties, yep that should help sort it!?

For the majority I would suggest an over active pie arm and an allergy to salad seems to cover it, there are exceptions but…

molgrips
    Free Member

Only fatties can understand what it's like to be a fattie, yes.

My point is, try a bit of empathy, compassion and understanding before you slag someone off. That goes for everything not just weight.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Maybe we could see a movement such as witnessed in Afro-American sub-culture where the larger than medically recommended reclaim the word fatty for themselves?

Cougar

my imperfections are many, but they're not a drain on the NHS

Better hope you never come off your bike and need a trip to A&E, or you're going to sound like a bit of a hypocrite.

Haze

It's an illness.

Cougar

What, being arrogant and agressive?

tree-magnet
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘additional fatty thread’ is closed to new replies.