Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Absolute long shot….Mayhem solo place wanted..
  • MicArms

As above, after being told that I was going to be doing 'covers' in June was unable to book time off. However this has now been changed in the last 2 weeks, so in a million to one long shot, anyone dropping out?

peteimpreza
    Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Someone in the for classifiels had a mayhem solo for sale,….

trail_rat
    Free Member

aye someone had one forsale at 80 quid …. how much is it to enter these days ? when i did it 2 years ago it was 60 quid ….

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

See great minds think alike…Best of luck, keep a eye out for me I'll be the one sat at the top of the Kenda climb having a heart attack 😳

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

There cant be many solo's for sale…. I think £80 money well spent

psychle
    Free Member

Someone in the for classifiels had a mayhem solo for sale….

That would be me…

aye someone had one for sale at 80 quid …. how much is it to enter these days ? when i did it 2 years ago it was 60 quid ….

it's £65… I'm just hoping to cover the additional cost's I incurred in entering (9am next day delivery + money order), cost's that most people would've had to pay at the time to ensure a good chance of securing a spot, not unfair is it?

MicArms, drop me an email if you're keen 🙂

MicArms

Psychle, did you get me mail?

psychle
    Free Member

nope, though I get a lot of spam and sometimes delete things I shouldn't! Do you want my spot?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Absolute long shot….Mayhem solo place wanted..’ is closed to new replies.